DIE URSPRÜNGLICHE BARCELONA-BOOT-PARTEI
We hope you’re as excited for the most epic boat parties in all of Barcelona as much as we are!
Map & Directions
The Coconut Club: Carrer de Ramon Trias Fargas, 2, 08005 Barcelona (Port Olimpic)
The Coconut Club is next door to the top entrance of Pacha. Our captain of chaos will be waiting for you under the Golden Fish sculpture, in the Coconut club Terrace.
- Meeting Point: The Coconut Club. Port Olimpic
- Check In öffnet: 1.5 hours before sailing
- Check-in schließt: 30 minutes before departure
TREFFE UNS DORT
Komm flieg zu uns
Überall auf der Welt können Sie nach Barcelona fliegen. Ryanair und Easyjet sind Budget-Favoriten, die regelmäßig nach Barcelona fliegen. Eine Sache, an die man sich erinnern sollte, ist, dass der Flughafen Girona, der manchmal die günstigste Option ist, eine Stunde mit dem Bus von der Innenstadt Barcelonas entfernt ist.
Choo Choo Zug
Eine großartige Option, wenn Sie von einem anderen Ort in Spanien oder aus Frankreich nach Barcelona kommen. Auschecken Renfe für Züge aus Spanien und snfc für diejenigen, die innerhalb Frankreichs abreisen.
Busse sind für Legenden
The closest metro line for Port Olympic sailings is the yellow line (L4) and the stop is Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica
The closest metro line for Port Vell sailings is the green line (L3) and the stop is Drassanes
Private sailing locations change regularly, please check your email.
was ist inbegriffen
- 2-hour party on a stunning white catamaran
- Drinks coupons and bar snacks
- Dance floor and resident DJ
- Welcome drink at our local beach bar
- Awesome views of Barcelona
- Free guest list club entry
How to claim your Free Club entry
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Terrace Entrance of Mcdonalds, found in the lower deck of the Marina in Port Olimpic, just Google “Mcdonalds, Olimpic, 08005”
Hinweis: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo ID
Any problems on the night: Call our host Rawi on whats app: 0049175 4516682 Any problems beforehand or with anything else call Katie from Stoke Travel on 0034 672654519
Rules Suck BUT WE GOTTA HAVE ‘EM
- We need all travelers names & emails, to save time at checkin please email them to email@example.com
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed a spot on the boat and a refund will not be given
- No smoking on board
- 1 person in the bathroom at a time
- Subject to weather conditions
- Responsible drinking policies. Anyone exhibiting drunken behaviour will not be granted entry, or if on board already will not be
granted further alcoholic drinks
- NO JUMPING OFF THE BOAT outside of the swim stop. If you choose to do so, the Port Police will be waiting for you with a hefty fine
- Sometimes the sea can be a bit rocky. If you are normally susceptible to sea sickness bring some tablets
- No alcoholic drinks will be served before or during the swim stop
- No hard liquors are served on board, only beer and sangria
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on board
- Alcohol is not served on board in port, bar will open once the boat has left the port
- Zero drug tolerance. Licensed security guards will check personal belongings.
Emergency number: Katie +34 672 65 45 19
Be A Guru
Join our Facebook Events !
#getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
Barcelona Boat Party Facebook Event #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
BBQ Boat Party #barcelonaboatparty #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonabbqboat
Remember to tell all your friends to join us!
- Bathrooms on board
- On board chefs for your included meal *applicable if you booked a boat with food
What to Bring
- Dress for success if you are going straight out afterwards, as a lot of clubs on the beachfront have a dress code
- Your camera, you don’t want to miss any aw-ha moments
- Bring something warm as it can get chilly when the sun sets
- Remember your swimmers if swimming is available on your selected cruise
- If you get sea sick remember to take a tablet before you board.
1.5 hours prior to sailing
Doors open for check-in at the meeting point of The Coconut Club, Port Olimpic.
30 minutes prior to sailing
Check in closes
The wildest 2 hours of your lives. you ready?
The festivities never stop, join us tonight at 11:45 in front of the McDonalds entrance in the Marina at Port Olimpic for free guest list club entry.
Note dress to impress. Security at the door of the club has the right to refuse entry to anyone who is under-age, not dressed suitably, not acting suitably, or that they feel are too drunk.
MUST JOIN FACEBOOK EVENT BANNER