WE hope you’re getting as excited for sPRING BREAK IBIZA as we are!
Join our Spring Break Ibiza Facebook event! #stoketravel #getstoked
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT WEEKEND FOR YOUR STAY!
Maps & Directions
We stay in an area of Ibiza called Sant Antoni, just minutes from the beach, surrounded with cool bars and restaurants, and easy access to transport links.
The L30 or L3 bus from Ibiza airport will take you to Sant Antoni de Portmany, our place (Carrer de Santa Rosalia, 25, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears) is a short 9 minute walk from this station!
If the bus is not for you, a taxi will cost you around 30 euros more or less from the airport.
TREFFE UNS DORT
Komm flieg zu uns
Ferries are for legends
Prüfen Balearia for ferries from Barcelona to Ibiza!
- 4 Tage & 3 Nächte - zusätzliche Nächte verfügbar
- Unterkunft in der Nähe des Strandes mit privatem Pool, direkt im Herzen von Sant Antoni
- Tägliches Frühstück
- Poolparty und Spiele jeden Tag!
- Tägliche Open Bar und Trinkspiele!
- Freier Clubeintritt!
- Bootsparty - Samstags
- BBQ & Bubbles Party und Bier Pong Turnier - Sonntag
- Ermäßigte Getränke inklusive 1 € Bier und 5 € Cocktails - Täglich!
- Verlängerungsnacht: 40 € pro Person (E-Mail email@example.com)
- Offizielles Ibiza Spring Break T-Shirt: 10 €
* Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die richtigen Daten bei der Buchung auswählen
- The rooms are mixed. (If you want to sleep in a female or male only room, please let us know beforehand).
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email us to let us know.
- If you want to be in the same room as your friends, please let us know in advance.
Our Ibiza Beach house has many amazing features such as,
- Free Wi-fi
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality dorm room beds
- Spacious common rooms with TV
- DJ area
- Incredible terrace
- Pool and bar area
- Bathrooms in rooms
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat! We’re got plenty of tasty food we’ll be cooking up all throughout the day so make sure you line your stomachs.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.