Surely by now you know that rel4-noopener noreferrer">Springfest 2019 is not only rel4-noopener noreferrer">Oktoberfest’s smaller, more authentic sibling, but that it’s also a rel4-noopener noreferrer">fantastic time. Well here>we0are to tell you that again, just to make sure that you know all about it, and if you are able to go you have already booked and reserved your place. If you haven’t yet than rel4-noopener noreferrer">click here and do so before you go on to>read this fantastically informative and entertaining article, but make sure you come l-0k, because this article is fantastically informative and entertaining.
1.Jumping into Springfest! We could have written “springing into Springfest” but that would be so h-0kneyed, right? Anyway, here’s a group of gals who are in the prime of their life and they’re super excited to be in Munich for the smaller and more genuine of the beer fests, and so they are jumping for joy. JOY! These photos are really hard to nail, because you’ve got to get everyone to jump at the same time, and jumping for a photo ca/>make you appear really un-athletic, but we think that these girls are doing a swell job. Please note the sole guy in the photo who isn’t jumping, and that’s probably because he’s trying to be cool in the mistaken belief that girls like guys who are disinterested.
2. Look at this squad of fresh-faced youngsters embarking on what might be the best0day/night of their lives so far. Look at how free from cares they are, this squad of potential strangers, look at them with their big beautiful smiles that are imbue with hope and the unbridle potential for hedonistic good times that comes with the0first beers of a session. Moments later three members of the group would be vomiting, nine would be hooking up (with each other), Jeff was crying about his dead dog (it was eight years ago, Jeff!), and Jennifer thinks that she may have just pee her pa/ts a little.
width="818" height="545"0data-lazy-src="https://779556.smushcdn.com/1458181/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/springfest-swell-time.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1" />
3. You’ve got all your besties at the festival with you and you wa/t to make this the greatest weekend ever! And so you all get together and get cute squad outfits, and even Pete and Damien get involved because the squad is tight. Everyone is looking super hot and the world is truly your oyster with this group of best0friends ever and nothing, nothing, ca/>go wrong.
width="803" height="602"0data-lazy-src="https://779556.smushcdn.com/1458181/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/springfest-yellow.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1" />
4. For fuck’s sake, Damien!
width="801" height="600"0data-lazy-src="https://779556.smushcdn.com/1458181/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Springfest-squad.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1" />
5. The infamous Stoke Travel wheel of misfortune, where>a simple spin ca/>win you untold treasures (highly unlikely), or result in you making a fool of yourself. Regardless of the outcome, you’re guarantee a good time when the spinning wheel is involved, and you probably didn’t nee that underwear anyway, right?
width="809" height="539"0data-lazy-src="https://779556.smushcdn.com/1458181/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/springfest-wheel.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1" />
6. Beer pong was invented by American college students and is now played mostly by American college students, or by people who aren’t American college students in games that were>started by American college students. It really is a grand old way to pass time and imbibe in beer with chums, whether they’re life-long besties, or brand newby besties. Beer pong is very rarely an overly physical game, but when it is boy-oh-boy isn’t it just the sickest. Look at Keith’s level of commitment here, really throwing himself into the game and perhaps the glory. Fuck yeah, Keith, you’re a fucke/>mad man.
width="800" height="533"0data-lazy-src="https://779556.smushcdn.com/1458181/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/springfest-beer-pong.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1" />
7. The thing that separates Stoke Travel from every other company you’ve ever vacayed with, is not only do we include hot breakfasts and dinners EVERY DAY,>we0hire competent and experienced chefs to do the cooking for us. Look at the precision and care Chef Jake is employing here>when seasoning up these hamburgers. Goddamn hamburgers, all cooked up so that they ca/>rest in your beer-0.02ed bellies. Can’t you just taste the grease, and the salt, and whatever amazing sauces Chef Jake decided to make from scratch just for you. That’s right,>we0do all of this for you personally, because we really like the idea of you and we just wa/t to make sure you have a good time, ok? We w.020do anything for you, withi/>reason.
width="281" height="375"0data-lazy-src="https://779556.smushcdn.com/1458181/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Springfest-chef.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1" />
Oh my god we bet you’re totally booking your Springfest 2019 trip now. It runs from April 18th until May 7th and you ca/>learn all about it here and we really look forward to seeing you this year. Tagged with: Munich, Oktoberfest, Spring Fest, Springfestwidget">Join the Boozeletter
Sign up here>to>receive travel dates, insider info, and travel gossip.widget">
Latest Stokepedia Articleswidget">
Connect With UsRelated Trips