BUS PICKUP POINT
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona. Right in front of the Hard Rock Cafe – 9:30am check in for a 10am departure
ski run address
Pal-Arsinal Ski Resort – Pal Arinsal Estacion De Ski Snow
- Transporte de regreso desde Barcelona a Andorra (los autobuses salen a las 11 am del viernes por la mañana. Llegue al menos 30 minutos antes).
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel with swimming pool and Jacuzzi*
- Desayunos calientes diarios.
- Delicious dinner on Friday night with wine and water included
- Lift Ski Pass (sábado y domingo)
- Equipo de esquí (botas, bastones, esquís, no ropa)
- Guías de Stoke
- Guide led Night out with party-loving internationals!
*Note in the case that we change hotels because of capacity some amenities may not apply
- Swimmers – at most of our hotels we have a swimming pool and a jacuzzi
- Let us know of any rooming requests prior to the trip at the email below
ADD ONS – EMAIL INFO@STOKETRAVEL.COM FOR ANY OF THE BELOW
- Ski insurance – €24 (Highly recommended)
- Snowboard rental – €20 surcharge
- 2 day ski classes – €65
- Double-room upgrade per night – €20 pppn (€40 per person for entire trip)
- Barcelona City Break (additional night in Barcelona) – €45, including breakfast
BE A GURU – SHOULD KNOWS
- We will ski in the resort of Pal-Arinsal: 63 kms of runs: 4 green, 16 blue, 16 red, 5 black
- Andorra is a tax free principality meaning that shopping is tax free. If you want to go shopping we recommend you do so Friday afternoon after we arrive. It’s the only time you’ll really get when we’re not on the slopes or partying
- We highly recommended Ski insurance. We have a discounted Insurance package available for €24 which covers you whilst skiing only (note it does not cover falling off a table whilst drunk on a night out)
- If you do have your own ski/snowboard equipment you qualify for a discount of €20 euros
- Never been skiing before? No worries, a bunch of us will be doing ski classes, they are 3 hours on the Saturday and 3 hours on the Sunday, so you’ll not only learn to ski/board properly, but you’ll also have time pre/post lessons to try out the slopes on your own or with your mates
- You can choose who you room with, we have 3/4/5 bed rooms allocated to us, so be sure to let us know who you want to room with beforehand if you have a preference. Email email@example.com to do so
- Free Wi-FI
- 24-hour reception
- Pool & jacuzzi*
- Tourist information
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Room service
- Vending machine (snacks)
*In the case of late bookings, other hotels may be used which may not have the same amenities
GUÍA DEL SENTIDO COMÚN DE STOKE TRAVEL PARA MANTENERSE SEGURO
*If at any time you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to contact any member of the Stoke Travel crew
En cuanto a las situaciones, un viaje en Stoke Travel es uno de los más seguros. A diferencia del mundo "real", todos los presentes intentan pasar un buen rato con nuevos y viejos amigos; es más probable que sus compañeros Stokies retengan su cabello mientras vomitan que roban su billetera.
Siendo así, estamos más en peligro de lastimarnos a nosotros mismos en un viaje de Stoke Travel que de arruinar a nuestros compañeros de viaje. Aquí hay una pequeña guía rápida para ir de fiesta con Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water – There’s a high chance after a big day on the slopes you’ll hit the beers, meaning you’re probably going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Remember to eat – We’re going to hook you up with 2 hearty breakfasts and one dinner, and as the bare minimum that should keep your stomach lined and engine running. Do not skip these meals, even if you are suffering horrifically from one of the aforementioned hangovers. We also strongly advise getting a lunch in there too, maybe even every day. Being out on that fresh pow is hungry work!
- Don’t push yourself beyond your limits – As far as the ski runs go, there are some that are pretty advanced. Make sure you stick to your level of expertise, at least until you feel truly confident enough to level up. The same goes for any hectic tricks you might be thinking about trying. Even if you’re trying to impress someone, only do what you know you can do safely. Broken bones don’t impress anyone, especially not your mother.
- Get insurance – If you don’t have your own travel insurance that covers snow sports, we highly recommend it. If you want to add on two day ski Insurance with us for €24, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wear the appropriate gear – Snow sports are no joke, neither is being freezing cold. Make sure you come prepared and have packed appropriately to make sure your ears, fingers and toes stay warm and you can shred comfortably.
- Stay with the group, or at least with your friends if you can help it – Being out on the snow by yourself is no fun anyway, but you know what they say, there’s safety in numbers. If anything goes wrong, having people around to help you is way better than being alone.
- Don’t be a creep – Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- No means no, consent matters – At a very basic level if you hit on somebody and they say no then you’ve just got to cop that. They’re just not that into you. It sucks for about three seconds, but you’re literally surrounded by hundreds of young, like-minded travellers. Suck it up and move on. When you do find somebody who’s into you and you want to move through the bases, make sure you get consent. It really, really, really, really, really does matter.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok – We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here. If you see somebody struggling in any way, check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Mantenerse seguro en Stoke Travel es súper fácil, pero a veces nos salimos de control y olvidamos lo básico. Si alguna vez se encuentra en algún tipo de situación, no dude en ponerse en contacto con el personal de Stoke o con el departamento de seguridad, y lo resolveremos de inmediato. Estamos aquí para ayudarte, para ayudarte a tener el mejor tiempo posible. Mwah.
Llegada y Check-In
- We meet at the Hard Rock Cafe in Plaza Catalunya at 9:30am for a 10am departure
- Arrive Andorra and check in at the hotel
- Welcome dinner at the hotel to get to know your new mates
- Noche en la ciudad o temprano a la cama, temprano para levantarse.
Ski, Board, Party
- Desayuno en el hotel.
- Dirígete a las pistas de esquí.
- Pase el día en las laderas.
- Noche en la ciudad en las mejores discotecas y bares de Andorra.
Breaky, esquí, ir a casa
- Breakfast at the hotel – Check out before breakfast and leave your bags at reception. We wont have time to check out after breakfast, as we’ll be heading directly to the slopes to make the most of the last day
- Dirígete a las pistas de esquí.
- Disfruta de unas preciosas horas de esquí / embarque
- Evening return to Barcelona, exhausted & exhilarated