Stoke Surf House
Dirección: Arrutiegia Auzoa, 26, Aia, Gipuzkoa
We’ll pick you up from SAN PELAIO train station in Zarautz bright and early at 9am (recommended time).
If for any reason you are unable to make the 9am pickup, or would like to arrange a later pickup time, please call or email us to request this change. Drop off at 7pm at the latest back at SAN PELAIO train station (time flexible)
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teléfono: +34 661 713 683
CÓMO LLEGAR ALLÁ
Comprobar Omio Para las mejores ofertas en vuelos, autobuses y trenes.
Si vuelas a bilbao:
Buses leave every half hour from Bilbao Airport to Zarautz (San Pelaio bus station). Here’s a link to where you can pre-purchase tickets from the airport to Zarautz, or you can buy them from the driver at the airport. Make sure to tell the driver that’s where you want to get off. Then jump on your pre-arranged pickup from there, right at the roundabout!
Si vuelas a Biarritz:
The best way to get to Surf Camp from Biarritz International Airport is to take a French SNCF train to Hendaye, change to the nearby Euskotren station (located just outside the SNCF station) and take a Euskotren to San Pelaio, Zarautz for your pickup. Each train ride is between 30-40 minutes, with the total train trip costing less than €10.
If you fly into San Sebastian:
The best way to get to camp from San Sebastian airport is to take bus e21 o e23 bus from the airport to San Sebastian which run about every 30 minutes. Get off at the Amara bus stop. From here cross the road and jump on the Euskotren towards Zumaia or Matiko Bilbao. CLICK HERE for a map. Get off at Zarautz San Pelaio station and jump on your pre-arranged pickup.
If you arrive in San Sebastian by train:
RENFE TRAIN – The train station in the centre of San Sebastián is the “Estación del Norte.” If you arrive here (by RENFE Train), cross the road and jump on the Euskotren towards Zumaia or Matiko Bilbao. CLICK HERE for a map. Get off at San Pelaio station in Zarautz and jump on your pre-arranged pickup.
EUSKOTREN – There is also an underground railway, the Metro Donostialdea, this service also links to Hendaye (France) and the SNCF, French rail service, with Lasarte passing through Donostia. You can catch this train to San Pelaio in Zarautz straight from Bilbao, where you can jump on your pre-arranged pickup.
If you arrive in San Sebastian by bus:
If you arrive by bus in San Sebastian, cross the road and jump on the Euskotren towards Zumaia or Matiko Bilbao. CLICK HERE for a map. Get off at Zarautz San Pelaio station and jump on your pre-arranged pickup.
* Paquete disponible solo bajo pedido.
- Recojo en Zarautz (estación San pelaio) a las 9am
- 2 horas de clase de surf con nuestro experimentado y altamente calificado equipo de instructores de surf.
- Traje de neopreno y tabla incluida
- Los requisitos dietéticos del almuerzo se atienden a petición!
- Bebidas ilimitadas, barra libre de cerveza, sangría, vino, refrescos, té y café en la casa.
- Dejar a las 7 pm a más tardar (tiempo flexible)
- Transfers to and from San Pelaio station in Zarautz to the Surf House at 9AM, 1PM y 7PM. If you’re arriving outside those travel times, let us know so we can arrange to come and pick you up for a small charge. If you haven’t already arranged your pick- up, get in touch with email@example.com ASAP.
- San Sebastian is world renowned for it’s pintxo bars, fine wine and banging cuisine. Make sure you stick around long enough to head in and experience them for yourself!
- Please send your first and last name and passport details to firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to the trip due to tourist laws.
- And don’t forget to pack your best party shirt!
Be A Guru (Should knows):
- Cerveza y sangría ilimitadas (€ 10 / día)
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Shared kitchenette
- Shared toilets
- Baños compartidos
- Dorm style accommodation (bedding included)
- Indoor bar
- Huge shared indoor communal area for family meals
- Outside dining area
- Terrace with killer views over the valley and down to the beach
- Washing machine
- Half pipe for shredding
What to Bring:
- Ropa de abrigo (puede hacer un poco de frío por la noche)
- A rain jacket (just incase we’re treated to a Basque rainstorm)
- A hat, because sun safety never sleeps
- A re-usable water bottle to fill and take to the beach
- Appropriate shoes for hiking if that takes your fancy
- A positive attitude