Sitges Carnival and Barcelona City Break Combo
WE hope you’re getting as excited for sitges carnival as we are!
Join our Sitges Carnival Facebook event! #stoketravel #getstoked
PRIORITY ‘FAST TRACK’ CHECK IN! SWING BY OUR HQ OFFICE TO COLLECT YOUR TICKETS AND SKIP THE QUEUES
TICKET COLLECTION MON – FRI FROM THE 17TH OF FEBRUARY, 9AM – 5PM
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
Meeting point in Barcelona:
Meet us at The George Payne Irish Bar – Plaça d’Urquinaona, 5, 08010 Barcelona. Whether you’re on the early check-in package, or the late check in package, we’ll be here and waiting!
Bus drop off/pickup location in Sitges:
Stoke parade meeting point in Sitges:
Passeig de la Ribera, 32 (Gelati Dino)
- Hora del Poder antes del juego (1 hora de Bar Abierto de Cerveza y Sangría Abierta)
- Traslado privado de ida y vuelta a Barcelona en nuestros autobuses de fiesta.
- Un litro de sangría a su llegada a Sitges.
- ¡Nuestros guapos guías te llevarán a través de los shennanigans de Sitges!
- 2 nights in a beachside hostel
- 2 breakfasts
- Barcelona bike tour
- Spanish cooking class
- Warm clothes for the chilly winter night
- Cash (ATM’s will be hard to find and you’ll probably have to line up for ages)
- Cargador de telefono portatil
- A camera for those aw-ha moments!
- Snacks & extra personal booze
*IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE SAME BUS AS YOUR FRIENDS, CHECK IN TOGETHER! THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!
BE A GURU (SHOULD KNOW’S)
Check in is from 4 – 6pm. If you want to be on the same bus as your friends, make sure you arrive and check in together!
Only lead bookers will receive a ticket by email. If someone else has booked for you, make sure to check in with them.
Priority Check in: SWING BY OUR HQ OFFICE TO COLLECT YOUR TICKETS AND SKIP THE QUEUES TICKET COLLECTION MON – FRI FROM THE 17TH OF FEBRUARY, 9AM – 5PM
The best costume will win a trip to Springfest!
Don’t leave anything on the bus. We often end up jumping different buses.
- Bring something warm! It’s still (practically) winter after all
The Stoke Travel Express: Direct and private party train to and from the event.
Absolutely no smoking on the bus!
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
Siendo así, estamos más en peligro de lastimarnos a nosotros mismos en un viaje de Stoke Travel que de arruinar a nuestros compañeros de viaje. Aquí hay una pequeña guía rápida para ir de fiesta con Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water – If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat – Make sure your stomachs are adequately lined for the night ahead, trust us, you’ll need it!
- Don’t be a creep – Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they’re being.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok – We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
- Watch your belongings, or only bring what you really need – It’s no secret that Spain doesn’t have the best reputation when it comes to pick-pockets. The streets are packed and it’s easy for people to reach into the pocket of a drunk traveller and take their phone or wallet with them. If you’re smart about it, you’ll be fine. Keep your wits about you and keep your valuables close at all times. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Save the drop-off location in your phone – It’s easy to forget where you’re going after a few too many beers, especially in a new town. Pin-drop the location to make sure you don’t get lost or left behind.
- If you can, stick with a buddy or a group – There is safety in numbers and that’s what we like. If you’re coming alone, make some new friends or stick with the Stoke staff for a good time.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.
7PM – Buses begin arriving in Sitges. Drop a pin like it’s hot, to remember the pick-up location.
7PM – 1:30AM – Get amongst the Sitges antics, make sure to get a good spot for the parade (See the parade viewing point below for our hot tip) Your Stoke guides will be able to help you out!
12:45AM – Buses start leaving Sitges. We pick you up at the same place we drop you off.
2:00AM – The very last bus leaves Sitges. Don’t get left behind!