Ibiza Opening Parties 2017
Stoke Travel is returning to Ibiza for the opening parties in 2017. It’s the world’s original, and best, party island and only a short ferry, or even shorter plane ride from our offices in Barcelona, and most cities in Spain and Europe. Are you going to join us this year? You definitely should.
What’s On In Ibiza June 2017
- Marco Carola‘s “Musica accesa“ party returns to Fridays at Amnesia with the opening party on 2nd June. Expect a well dressed bald Italian man, flanked by impossibly beautiful hangers-on, all the while pumping out impeccable house and techno. Most likely followed up by an after party at Cova Santa.
- Barcelona’s craziest, most extravagant party Elrow has moved homes this year from Space and will now go down on Saturdays at Amnesia. Opening part on June 3rd. Expect the Elrow residents and special guests creating the most OTT party atmosphere with inflatable animals and confetti galore.
- Hï Ibiza’s (formerly Space) first announcement was South African house master Black Coffee’s residency at the club on Saturdays. This is a bold move for the club as many expected the new owners to go down a more commercial route (which they still have, if you read on). Back Coffee’s opening party is on 3rd June.
- Possibly the most divisive Frenchman in electronic music – David Guetta – will host the opening party for his almighty F *** Me I'm Famous party at pascià on the 1st of June. Expect very excited people, songs you’ve heard a lot on the radio and some genuinely confusing microphone banter every Venerdì.
- Ushuaïa have announced the opening party date for the actually quite great underground party ANTS which will take place every Sabato at the open air, pool-side venue from 3rd June. No lineup news yet but expect regular ANTS DJs like Andrea Oliva, Joris Voorn, Maya Jane Coles and Groove Armada.
- Together returns to Amnesia each and every martedì with the opening on June 6. Together draws in DJs from right across the spectrum and the opening party reflects that programming with Chase & Status, Andy C, Pendulum, Claptone, Hanna Wants and Gorgon City all confirmed.
- Clubbing brand Cream has called in the big guns this year booking residencies from legends Fatboy Slim e Paul Van Dyk. Both DJs will feature at their opening party on 8th of June at Amnesia as well as a DJ set from rave kings Faithless. Get creamy every giovedi at Amnesia.
- Some of the biggest news to come out of Ibiza this year is the first time Ibiza residency for Eric Prydz. One of a handful of DJs and producers who has successfully been able to walk the line between the underground and mainstream scenes, he will be taking over Ibiza on Tuesdays from June 20th. He will have big shoes to fill, taking over the space that Carl Cox ruled for the last 15 years is no mean feat. Let’s hope this avid aviophobe is up to the task.
- Another big booking for Ibiza will be the return to Ibiza for the world’s favourite trance-commercial cross-over king Armin Van Buuren. His night, U R, will take on selected Wednesdays from 21st of June.
And that’s literally just the beginning. All summer long there’ll be more parties than you can poke a disco biscuit at, and we’ll be there, passing the days swimming and sunning at our beautiful beachside camp, and our nights on whatever dancefloor deserves our attention at the time. Stays are all-inclusive and only cost €60 a night, which leaves you plenty more cash for the important business of partying.
We also have some spots left for our Spring Break trips, which are going to be undeniably off the chain. Got some spare time in April? Come with us!