The Abroad Connection Ambassador Sales Lead
The Abroad Connection is a community-based passion project between study abroad students from previous years, and one of Europe’s most exciting and established youth travel companies. The Abroad Connection seeks to connect current and prospective study abroad students with the experiences and advice of students who have already completed a semester in Europe, and who are now living off the memories made.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Abroad Connection is a new brand that will build a community of study abroad students across Europe, show them the magic of the continent’s top destinations, immerse them in the culture and romanticism of Europe, and then show them a good time. This role is about managing the The Abroad Connection community – encouraging students to share their experiences with each other via our audience-led content hub, as well as cultivating the ambassador-based sales model.
- Create and execute the sales/growth strategy plan.
- Research University study abroad programs, to define exactly where our market is located
- Create and maintain relationships and partnerships with study abroad associations
- Enhance and refine the ambassador program
- Produce Quarterly Business Reviews – review previous quarter’s business, hit KPI’s and discuss future goals.
- Help existing ambassadors expand their booking and group size.
- Retrain, recruit and build ambassador teams every semester
- Work alongside operations to ensure we are delivering exceptional experiences
- Work alongside marketing to ensure…..
- Create a community of study abroad students, and via our study abroad community platform foster a culture of sharing tips and tricks for future students to learn from.
- You are an American living in Europe, and loving it! (Or willing to relocate to Barcelona, Spain)
- You are passionate about your semester abroad
- You have experience in a Sales or Outbound environment in the Events, Festivals or Travel
- You represent the The Abroad Connection tone and brand in public-facing communications
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing startup environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a real ideas person and like to push boundaries.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Salesforce and social media
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.