Barcelona Product and Event Manager
The Stoke Travel Brands Co are looking for a new Barcelona Product and Events Manager. As the Barcelona Product and Event Manager you will be primarily responsible for Stoke Travel’s Barcelona based products, from marketing through to event management.
Stoke Travel’s most popular Barcelona activity is our fleet of Barcelona Boat Party trips. This will be your core product to event manage and host with over 80 events per year. Focussing on English, French and spanish speaking markets.
- Manage and grow the Barcelona portfolio of events, including New Business Development and creation of new products
- Formulate clear and understandable product objectives and manage the execution of them
- Continuous improvement of innovation process and product development.
- Identify the target audiences for each BCN product, and develop the sales and marketing strategy to support the portfolio
- Managing the online and offline content for Barcelona products
- Managing and motivating the Barcelona team to achieve sales targets
- Profit and loss management, financial analysis and budgeting
- Building long term partnerships, negotiating supplier contracts, and maintain good partner relationships
- Strategically plan and manage the product operations and logistics
- Event Management and hosting
- Hiring of a fun, friendly and capable operations team
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Problem management at supplier level
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- For the wider Stoke Travel Brand you will be responsible for the marketing communications and sales efforts aimed at attracting a Spanish speaking audience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Calatan and any other languages would be considered a bonus )
- 2-3 years Previous experience in the tourism, hospitality or events industry at a management level
- Strong project management capabilities with the ability to muti-task, and review, assess, and provide detailed information on multiple projects in an organized way
- Passionate about travel and adventure
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekend if your product/events require it
- A can-do attitude, somebody who wants to go above and beyond
- Conformable in a flexible, laid back environment without strict hierarchy
- Strong influential, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and have great time management
- Motivated by hitting targets
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing startup environment
- You’re a real ideas person and like to push boundaries.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com