Barcelona Customer Service and Bookings Manager
Barcelona Customer service and Bookings Manager
The BCN Customer Service Guru of Stoke Travel will be working in Stoke Travels bookings & customer service team. You will be working alongside the Barcelona team and our customer service team in communication, organizing and coordination of all bookings and office administration. The ideal candidate for this function is amazing with customers, has experience in a customer service department and has over one year experience in the tourism industry.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Inbox – Improve customer service experience, guest engagement and facilitate growth within the business
- Resolve guest issues regarding bookings, payments and complaints
- Editing and updating guest bookings in Erp (Stoke Travel booking system)
- Answering office phone
- Taking guest payments in Stoke office and on site.
- Customer Service and Bookings related administration
- Organisation and sending of the pre, during and post trip communications
- Office Admin while based in the Stoke Towers during the summer
- Fluent in English
- Ideally fluent in Spanish
- A third language would be considered a pre
- Ability to communicate in a fun and informative manner!
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding project management and problem solving skills
- Experience with zendesk, wordpress and Mailchimp.
- Must not take oneself too seriously
You will get the chance to grow within a rapidly evolving travel company with a base salary and incentives that will be commensurate with experience and growth.
Bonuses – based on targets hit, set by the sales manager. A bed in the Stoke House.
Amazing colleagues and flexible hours. It’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle.
To Apply please fill in the form a below and send your:
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Job applications close: June 22nd, 2019