Customer service and Events Executive
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The BCN events management executive will be working alongside the Barcelona team and our customer service team in communication, organising and coordination all Barcelona events. The ideal candidate for this function is proactive, can think on their feet and has experience in events and a customer service department.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Run Barcelona events and manage the check in for all Barcelona products.
- Resolve any on site problems or complaints
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Inbox – Improve customer service experience, guest engagement and facilitate growth within the business
- Administrative assistance and support to the Barcelona manager
- Resolve guest issues regarding bookings, payments and complaints
- Editing and updating guest bookings in ERP (Stoke Travel booking system)
- Answering office phone
- Taking guest payments in Stoke office and on site.
- Customer Service and Bookings related administration
- Organisation and sending of the pre, during and post trip communications
- Fluent in English
- French or Spanish proficiency would be considered a plus
- Legally authorised to work in the EU
- Self motivated and proactive
- Outstanding project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a fun and informative manner!
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience with Zendesk, WordPress and Mailchimp is considered a plus
- Must not take oneself too seriously
The Event management executive is in direct reporting relationship to the Barcelona division director.
March 30th, with a contract for 6 months with the opportunity for a full contract. =
Tuesday to Saturday 09:00 – 17:00. Must be flexible. You are expected to be actively involved in the Barcelona events and run the check in process for all these events.
- Having good opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Competitive and growing salary
- 26 days of annual holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Central located office
- Amazing work environment and coworkers, and team building events.