Country Manager France (Marketing & Sales)
Stoke Travel organizes over 67 trips in 14 different European countries for like-minded travellers.
Stoke does travel your way. We won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries. We don’t lose track of the beauty of travel. None of our trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experiences, not observers. We create an environment where you feel your own trip, with enough flexibility in the schedule for you to make your own decision as to what you do.
The core values Stoke Travel live by:
- Personal & inclusive – Travel is only as good as the people you are with.
- Wild, unpredictable, & unique experiences – Not one Stoke trip will be the same as the last!
- Flexibility – Fuck plans, Follow your heart with super laxed T&Cs
- Great value for money – Travel should be affordable.
- Broadening travellers’ horizons – It’s not just about the selfies and ticking shit off a list.
- Relevant – Keeping up with the times, staying hip, cool, and trendy.
Our focus is to become the lead operator of festivals and events across Europe for youth travel. To this end, we are looking to hire a Country Manager to lead the growth strategy plan for The Stoke Brands within France, and in a broder vision, in Europe.
You will be responsible for the French market, as well as developing a team of country managers, especially for Italy and Spain. You will also be creating, growing and managing relationships with partners and other agents in your market.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for the cultural fit of Stoke Travel in France
- Write SEO content for the website, the blog, the newsletter… (content creation and/or translation-localisation)
- Update products on the website (prices, content, dates, packages…)
- Develop and maintain a strong partnership network & sales (agents, influencers, bloggers, universities…)
- Manage Social media (set up and monitor digital ads, community management)
- Develop marketing campaigns in line with the audience / seasonality / market needs
- Develop and lead the team of country managers
- Develop content that speaks to your market: visuals, video editing, article creation…
- Keep track on targets, sales and analytics on a daily basis
- French is your mother tongue and you speak perfect English. Other languages like Italian or Spanish are much appreciated.
- You live in Barcelona or are willing to relocate.
- You have experience in digital marketing and communication, SEO, business development, sales and management
- You have experience in the festival, event or travel industry (or another industry where the skills are an interesting translation to our businesses)
- You have experience with Facebook Business Manager, WordPress, Analytics, MailChimp
- Photoshop and video editing skills are a plus
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and you have the ability to communicate in a fun and informative manner.
- You are curious, fun, willing to learn and want to grow in a fast paced environment start-up
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun crowd of like-minded individuals.
- Be part of a young, growing and ambitious company.
- Fabulous office and rooftop in the center of Barcelona, with an amazing view on the city
- Flexible hours
- And most importantly: lots of fun, travels and parties!
- Permanent contract
- Based in Barcelona
- Remuneration per experience
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.