Sales Weapon for all Stoke Brands
We are now moving into the next, exciting phase of our long-term plan. Our focus for this phase is to
become the lead operator of festivals and events across Europe for youth travel. To this end, we are
looking to appoint a Head of Sales and Joint Ventures to create and lead the growth strategy plan for The
Stoke Brands Co within the English speaking market.
You will also be creating, growing and managing relationships with partners and other agents, across the Stoke Brands suite, specially curated as the best fit for our market. You will develop strong relationships and deliver valuable guidance to help them grow.
● Create and execute the sales/growth strategy plan.
● Account management of new and existing partners and agents.
● Produce Quarterly Business Reviews – review previous quarter’s business, hit KPI’s and discuss
● Up-sell – Help existing customers/agents expand their booking and group size.
● Re-training – conducting sales training to ensure partners have sufficient knowledge and skill
when selling on products.
● Research and seek out the best artists and influencers to partner with for joint ventures.
● Spearhead a peer-to-peer “ambassador” sales program.
● You are English speaking living in Europe or willing to relocate (preferably Barcelona or London)
● You have experience in a business development, sales or outbound environment in the festival, event or travel industry (or another industry where the skills are an interesting translation to our businesses)
is a must
● Experience with artist booking is a bonus, as is experience with university campus sales, or peer-to-peer
● You represent the Stoke Brands tone and brand in public-facing communications
● You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing startup environment
● You have strong verbal and written communication skills
● You’re a real ideas person and like to push boundaries
● A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.