The IT and web maintenance role will be overseeing and updating Stoke brand websites, troubleshooting issues with the various programs we use (both bespoke and off the shelf). Helping the team with general IT and computer related issues.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in web development, attention to detail and experience in various programming languages.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Updating, maintaining and streamlining existing brand websites
- Optimising websites for SEO (from a technical perspective)
- Advising and implementing UX across Stoke Brands websites
- Maintaining and fixing any issues that may rise with the following softwares
- Bespoke back end systems
- Ensuring that Facebook and other social media integrations are optimised
- Sales force
- Google Suite
- Update and optimise Google Analytics integration
- Advise on best practices for in-house tracking
- Consulting and researching new tech and softwares that would fit the companies needs
- Being available for computer related issues
- We have a mix of Mac, Windows and Chromebooks. So basic knowledge of all would be an asset.
- General IT
- Making the office more exciting and inviting with cool new tech
- Reviewing and suggesting new best practices with tech for our trips and products
- Ensuring that Stoke Brands Co websites and booking systems are optimised for integration with Google Analytics, as well as Facebook Business assets
- Proven former IT support role.
- Creativity and adaptability
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
- Great communication skills from tech-talk to layman’s speech.
- English language naturalised is a must
- We use the following systems (experience with the following will be a huge asset)
- React Native