Marketing and Sales Assistant
As Stoke Travel’s Marketing and sales assistant you will be involved in Stoke Travels new project, HOS. For this project, you will be managing and developing agent accounts and building strong relationships with travel industry partners such as travel agents and tour operators. Your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Build long-standing, trusting relationships with agents and partners.
- Creating brand awareness and recognition
- Recognising opportunities for business development within current partners’ portfolios.
- Developing and maintaining marketing and communication strategies.
- Plan and implement commercially minded sales strategies to grow Stoke Travel.
- Deliver product training presentations to travel agents and festival crew.
- Working successfully with internal teams across the company to facilitate growth.
- Monitoring work output/quality of sales and marketing interns.
- Handling outstanding payments from agents and agents commissions.
- Fluent in English
- Essential 3+ years’ experience in sales, marketing, and account management in the American market
- Essential 2+ years’ experience in the Travel industry and tourism.
- Exceptional time management skills, prioritising the workload and meeting deadlines.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Skilled copywriter – understanding how to talk to each market.
- Confident in approaching people at events to make contacts and market other events.
- Quick thinker, able to seize and capitalise on opportunities.
- You should also possess strong negotiation and business development skills.
- Be confident in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Passion for oral and written communication.
- Problem solving, balance of priorities in high-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail and an eye for aesthetics.
START DATE August
HOURS Part time: Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm *flexible
You will get the chance to grow within a rapidly evolving travel company with a base salary and incentives that will be commensurate with experience and growth.
Bonuses – based on targets hit, set by the sales manager.
Amazing colleagues and flexible hours. It’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job applications close: 15th of July 2020