SALES AND ACTIVITY MANAGER, HOUSE OF STOKE, SOUTH BEACH, MIAMI
As the Sales and Entertainment manager for the House of Stoke it is ultimately your responsibility in ensuring that an extensive activity program is delivered to our guests to provide an exceptional House of Stoke experience. The ideal candidate for this role is great with people, approachable and enthusiastic with strong leadership skills, and a substantial level of managerial experience.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Execution of the Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Account management of all 3rd party activities providers.
- Running all in/ outhouse events & activities
- Improve customer service experience, guest engagement, and facilitate growth within the business.
- Managing a team of active HOS ambassadors and inhouse entertainment crew. (EC)
- Set up and monitor Key Performance Indicators of all EC
- Working with the House of Stoke email inbox, replying and resolving guest inquiries in a timely manner and treating each inquiry as potential further sales
- Answering to comments/messages on all social media platforms.
- Ability to take direction and utilise training given to make this role a success.
- Dates: 1st January 2021
- Fluent in English, proficient in Spanish
- Ability to communicate in a fun and informative manner
- Ability to lead, motivate, train a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Past experience in a sales role
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding project management and problem-solving skills
- Must not take oneself too seriously
- Competitive salary
- Free accommodation
- Flexible work hours
- Being part of a startup with endless opportunities for growth
- Fun and vibrant environment
- International and amazing colleagues
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership
Start date: 1st of January