Sales & Business Development Manager
The Stoke App is a start-up project entering the market from the Stoke Brands Co. launching January 2021. Providing Europe’s best trips, festivals and experiences curated for its users. Users can explore travel options, fill their bucket list, share plans with their crew, book with ease and manage bookings. Travel made simple.
The Stoke App is a start-up project, with the support of, and intrinsic links to The Stoke Brands Co’s established travel company, Stoke Travel.
We are looking for a high-energy sales professional with natural sales instincts and a willingness to drive new B2B business opportunities for the App. We want to hear from candidates who are natural relationship builders, opportunity spotters with a passion for closing deals!
The ideal candidate can demonstrate prior successes in sales/new business, with a record of accomplishment, closing deals and building senior client relationships.
We’re building a great team and a supportive, dynamic culture and we’d love you to be a part of it.
- Lead the creation and implementation of the sales strategy to drive revenue generation primarily for the Stoke App, but potentially growing into a Stoke Brands role including Stoke Travel.
- Identify top B2B leads and be the first point of contact with potential new business opportunities
- Create and present stellar pitches to potential new business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Account management of new and existing agents
- Represent the Stoke Brands tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Up-sell and cross sell – Help existing customers/agents expand their booking and group size.
- Grow with the App, building your own sales and New business team
- Create best-practice documentation to promote sales best practice within your team
- Re-training – conducting agent sales training to ensure agents have sufficient knowledge and skills when selling on products.
- Produce Quarterly Business Reviews – review previous quarter’s business, hit KPI’s and discuss future goals.
- You will be measured on the potential and actual turnover the business generation you create per quarter could create.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a bonus!
- Have a can-do attitude, somebody who wants to go above and beyond
- Are a self starter, able to self motivate and proactively set and monitor your own tasks to hit targets
- Comfortable in a flexible, laid back environment without strict hierarchy
- Motivated by hitting sales targets and sales driven
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing startup environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, experienced in writing proposals and pitching products.
- You’re a real ideas person and like to push boundaries.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
- Experience in a Sales in the Event, Travel or Hospitality sector will be highly regarded.
Negotiable but ASAP is preferred
To find out more about Stoke Travel, visit online at stoketravel.com or stoke-brands.com