Social Media Festival Guru
Social Media Festival Guru!
Stoke Travel is looking for an on-the-road social media gun to lead the creation of engaging content encouraging growth across Stoke Travel’s social media channels. Yep, you will get to travel to all our festivals Europe wide – travel, food, and booze all covered. Your base whilst not on site will be Barcelona or San Sebastian. This is a summer long job, with the potential of a full-time role afterwards if you want it, and are the right gal or guy for the job.
Your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Managing Stoke Travel’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, Vimeo, Twitter, Stories, and other relevant platforms.
- Creating and coordinating content in the form of: compelling captions for social media posts, extensive Instagram/Snapchat stories during and in-between festivals, and organic social media campaigns to encourage lead generation and engagement.
- Communicating with in house videographers and photographers to maximise media content creation before, during, and after events.
- Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits and push the right product.
- Working with digital marketing manager to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content and campaigns.
- Researching, communicating, and managing social media influencers.
- Management of our customer interaction on social media.
- Fluent in English
- Have the ability to influence at all levels, coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Proven work experience in the social media world
- Be able to write compelling copy for social channels
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Up to date knowledge of the changing social media landscape
- Hands on experience in content and channel management
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and persuasive.
- Exceptional time management skills, prioritising the workload and meeting deadlines.
- Keen understanding of social media analytics and data driven marketing
You will get the chance to grow within a rapidly evolving travel company with a base salary and incentives that will be commensurate with experience and growth. You’ll also receive a bed at the Stoke festivals along with food and booze.
Once you have arrived in Barcelona your transport will be covered to all Stoke Travel festivals, including London Big Day Out, San Vino, Running of the Bulls, La Tomatina, San Sebastian Surf Camp, Ibiza Camp and Oktoberfest.
Amazing colleagues and flexible hours. It’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle!
To Apply please fill in the form a below and send your:
- Your socials
- All relevant social media, content production, and time management tools you are familiar with to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job applications close: May 28, 2019