Stoke App Sales
The Stoke App is a start-up from the Stoke Brands Co getting ready to revolutionize the youth travel market. Inspiring young travelers with Europe’s best trips, festivals and experiences curated just for them. Users can explore travel options, fill their bucket list, share plans with their crew, book with ease and manage bookings, whilst getting rewards. Travel made simple.
The Stoke App is a start-up, supported by and intrinsically linked to established The Stoke Brands Co; including their leading Youth Travel tour operator Stoke Travel.
We want to hear from candidates who are high-energy go-getters with natural relationship-building skills, and opportunity spotters who can demonstrate their prior successes in closing deals!
The ideal candidate is excited and motivated by the idea of playing a crucial part in helping a startup digital project achieve some big dreams. Who loves the idea of working in a modern, young, fun company that pays little attention to traditional hierarchy and where no one day is the same.
We’re building a great team and a supportive, dynamic culture and we’d love you to be a part of it.
- Be invested in the growth of The Stoke App by driving new B2B product sales and customer acquisition B2B opportunities.
- Identify top youth travel brands and convince them of the benefits of partnering with The Stoke App
- Be the first point of contact with potential new business leads
- Create and present stellar pitches to potential new business opportunities
- Build great relationships and alliances by being proactive, responsive, and in tune with both your clients brand and ours
- General Account Management including, managing your clients’ product and content on the App, and maintaining a good relationship with your portfolio of clients
- Represent the Stoke Brands tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Up-sell and cross-sell – Understand where profitable/good business links can be made with the other Stoke Brands companies.
- Attend weekly partnership reviews where you will present new business updates, demonstrate how you have hit KPI’s and discuss future goals
- You will be measured on the potential and actual turnover that the new business you bring in can generate per quarter
- Fluent in English, any other languages are a bonus!
- Have a can-do attitude, somebody who wants to go above and beyond
- Are a self-starter, able to self motivate and proactively set and monitor your own tasks to hit targets
- Comfortable in a flexible, laid back environment without strict hierarchy
- Not shy about picking up the phone to pitch your product
- Motivated by hitting targets
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing startup environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing proposals and pitching products
- You’re a real ideas person and like to push boundaries
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us
- A background in the Events, Travel, or Hospitality sector will be highly regarded.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com