The Stoke Stays Co.- Stoke Beach House Manly General Manager
As the General Manager of Stoke Beach House will be working onsite in Manly, Sydney. The ideal
candidate for this function is amazing with customers, understands the core value proposition of the
business and how to maximise it, has financial acumen to forecast and manage budgets and has
direct experience in marketing and channel management. You will be intricately involved in setting the
direction and realisation of the business plan as the business develops and grows and you will ideally
grow with the business as more locations are added.
Your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Setting budgets with input from Directors.
• Managing budgets and reporting against this.
• Maximising revenue through yield management and product initiatives.
• Marketing and channel management.
• Social Media oversight.
• Event management oversight.
• Recruitment of all staff with input from the Directors.
• Engaging with the entire team to ensure all staff are engaged and performing to the high
standards of the Company.
• Vetting third party contractors for maximum performance and value.
• Liaising with the directors to ensure the direction of the business is in line with the business
• Reacting to changes in market conditions and adjusting the product mix to suit.
• Oversight on resolution of customer issues regarding complaints, bookings, and payments.
• Website updates & Channel partners liaison.
• Holding Monthly team meetings to ensure the team is engaged and any issues are dealt with
ahead of time.
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
• Setting staff rosters.
• Fluent in English. A second language is a bonus but not essential.
• Ability to communicate in a fun and informative manner!
• Great eye for detail.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills.
• Outstanding project management and problem solving skills.
• Experience with property management software.
• Must not take oneself too seriously.
You will get the chance to grow within a rapidly evolving travel company with a base salary and incentives that will be commensurate with experience and growth!
Amazing colleagues and flexible hours. It’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle!
To Apply please fill in the form a below and send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org