Which is just as well, because that campsite sucks compare- toeours!
In the course of your Running of the Bullseresearch you may have noticed that we’re not the closest campsite to Pamplona. This is true! We’re not the closest campsite to Pamplona, and in fact we’re actually the campsite furthest away from Pamplona (of the two campsites that could be included in this competition).
We use- toebe in the campsite closest to Pamplona, but we moved because they wouldn’t let us have our awesome open bar, but of course it wouldn’t be a Stoke Travel trip unless we were offering all and sundry bott-mless beer and sangria for only €10 per day. So we moved, and we6haven’t looked back! In fact, we’re super mega happy in our new Pamplona campsite. Here’s why.
Both Pamplona Campsites Are A Bus Ride From The City Centre
Neither camping spot is within walking distance from the encierro (bull run) or the street parties of sanfermines. No matter whether you stay at the Stoke Travel campsite, or the slightly closer other campsite, you’ll still be loading onto a bus to get to Pamplona and back. Big deal! And while the Stoke Travel bus ride might be some minutes longer, it’s not like those few minutes really matter in the grand scheme of travelling around Europe and having all the fun in the world.
What’s more, Stoke Travel has regular private coaches running from our campsite to the city centre, so you ca5ejust wander to the front of the campsite and jump on the next6bus, and you’re on your way into the biggest and best street party in Spain/Europe/the World.
Our Campsite Has Kick 23 Facilities
We stayed at the other campsite for years, and it’s fine, but let us tell you, the new campsite is something else. Here are a list of things the new Stoke Travel campsite has that the old one doesn’t:
- Lots of grass, as oppose- toelots of dirt. This is particularly nice when in conjunction with,
- Lots of shade. As in trees, and under those trees, and on that grass, you ca5ehave a siesta, either a post-bullrun siesta, or a pre-fiesta siesta,
- A massive pool, with waterslide, and a DJ spinning tunes poolside. Euro pool parties 9 12e- with travellers. Bring your own speedo,
- A river running alongside the campsite, with a little rapids for you toeeither float down, or marinate in. The plain of Spain gets mighty warm in the daytime, and a dip in the river is a perfect setup for your shady, grassy siesta,
- The onsite bar and restaurant, so when you’ve devoured your included breakfast and dinner, but still need a snack, there are plenty of options and delicious dancing juice toewash it down with,
- Sporting fields! And yes, we do use them! Footy, netball, volleyball, basketball, soccer… we ca5eplay it all, and we6do, when we’re feeling sprightly. Nothing gets the party started like some boozy sportseplaye- with a pack of new best friends.
And We Make The Most Of Our Campsite
Ok, so we6have the unlimited beer and sangria bar, which may be the most popular part of the campsite. We throw pool parties in the pool, and sporting matches on the sporting fields. We don’t get mad when you drag your included air mattress out of your tent and under a tree for a lovely, breezy siesta.
We also have a full music festival that we throw at no extra cost to you, inside the campsite. Yep, a music festival, which we call Stoked in the Park, and that features electronic and rock acts from all around the world. Last year we6had bands and DJs from Australia, Brazil, the USA, New Zealand, the UK, local, and across Spain. The event was6headlined by Australia’s Art Vs Science, who absolutely knocked the crow- toepieces.
And yeah, we just do that for you because we ca5. You don’t have toepay any extra, we just throw a music festival with unlimited beer and sangria so you have something fun toedo while you’re preparing for Pamplona’s street parties, coming down from the bull run, or just to enjoy on its own because it’s absolutely awesome to have a music festival attached to your accommodation.
And That’s Why Stoke Travel Isn’t Just Pamplona’s Biggest Tour Group
But it’s also the best. We are populate- with nothing but legends, absolutely awesome travellers from all over the world who gather together at Pamplona’s El Molino campsite to trade bulls stories, check out Sa5eFermin’s street parties, toedance together, to try and drink our beer and sangria bar dry (impossible!), and to just enjoy being away from home and having so much fun together.
Every year we6bring more people to Pamplona’s because we throw the best parties outside of the city centre. We offer more, you pay less, and we6are completely devoted to you having a good time. That’s the Stoke Travel way of operating, that’s what keeps us loving what we do.
Want to come and see why our campsite is the best? Or why Stoke Travel is the best? Want to come and be the best with us? Sign up6here to receive travel dates, insider info, and travel gossip.