ULTIMATE POWER BOAT EXPERIENCE
We hope you’re as excited for the most epic boat parties in all of Barcelona as much as we are!
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COVID-19 (the coronavirus): as per local government and international health body recommendations, this trip will be going ahead as normal. We do advise that all travellers follow the recommended protocols and maintain a high level of hand hygiene, avoid touching their mouths, and to stay at home if you have a fever, cough AND difficulty breathing. Let’s not panic, let’s keep on travelling, but let’s but sensible with our health, the health of our fellow travellers, and that of the greater community too.
Map & Directions
Port Vell, Moll de Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, next to the green ticket box.
Just head to the bottom of Las Ramblas and you will see the port directly in front of you
- Meeting Point: Port Vell, Moll de Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, next to the green ticket box
- Check In opens: 20 minutes before sailing.
- Check in closes: 10 minutes before departure
MEET US THERE
Come fly to us
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Choo choo train
Buses are for legends
The closest metro line for Port Olympic sailings is the yellow line (L4) and the stop is Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica
The closest metro line for Port Vell sailings is the green line (L3) and the stop is Drassanes
Private sailing locations change regularly, please check your email.
- Adrenaline experience on the fastest powerboat in Barcelona
- 45mins experience
- Tour of the port and sightseeing
- Stunning coastal views of Barcelona
How to claim your Free Club entry
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
Clubs: All Barcelona Beach Clubs (subject to dress code and night. Note Friday generally Pacha and Saturday Catwalk
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Terrace Entrance of Mcdonalds, found in the lower deck of the Marina in Port Olimpic, just Google “Mcdonalds, Olimpic, 08005”
Note: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo ID
Any problems on the night: Call our host Rawi on whats app: 0049175 4516682 Any problems beforehand or with anything else call Katie from Stoke Travel on 0034 672654519
Rules Suck BUT WE GOTTA HAVE ‘EM
- We need all travelers names & emails, to save time at checkin please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed a spot on the boat and a refund will not be given
- No smoking on board
- 1 person in the bathroom at a time
- Subject to weather conditions
- Responsible drinking policies. Anyone exhibiting drunken behaviour will not be granted entry, or if on board already will not be
granted further alcoholic drinks
- NO JUMPING OFF THE BOAT outside of the swim stop. If you choose to do so, the Port Police will be waiting for you with a hefty fine
- Sometimes the sea can be a bit rocky. If you are normally susceptible to sea sickness bring some tablets
- No alcoholic drinks will be served before or during the swim stop
- No hard liquors are served on board, only beer and sangria
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on board
- Alcohol is not served on board in port, bar will open once the boat has left the port
- Zero drug tolerance. Licensed security guards will check personal belongings.
Emergency number: Katie +34 672 65 45 19
Be A Guru
Join our Facebook Events !
#getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
Barcelona Boat Party Facebook Event #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
BBQ Boat Party #barcelonaboatparty #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonabbqboat
Remember to tell all your friends to join us!
- Bathrooms on board
- On board chefs for your included meal *applicable if you booked a boat with food
We are living through a health epidemic, and while it isn’t of any particular danger to us, the greater community can really benefit from us being sensible. Wash your hands, cough into your elbow, avoid touching your face, and don’t stop living your normal life unless the local authorities, or health specialists, advise you to do so. And if you come down with a cough, fever AND shortness of breath stay home, call the hospital, and await further instructions.
What to Bring
- Dress for success if you are going straight out afterwards, as a lot of clubs on the beachfront have a dress code
- Your camera, you don’t want to miss any aw-ha moments
- Bring something warm as it can get chilly when the sun sets
- Remember your swimmers if swimming is available on your selected cruise
- If you get sea sick remember to take a tablet before you board.
Ultimate Power Boat
20 minutes prior to sailing
Check in directly at Moll de les Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona. Look out for the green ticket desk and check in there. Port Vell can be found at the bottom of Las Ramblas directly in front of the Christopher Columbus monument.
3 hour cruise sets on a white catamaran, with BBQ and swim stop.
The festivities never stop, join us tonight at 11:45 in front of the McDonalds Olimpico entrance for free guest list club entry.
Note dress to impress. Security at the door of the club has the right to refuse entry to anyone who is under-age, not dressed suitably, not acting suitably, or that they feel are too drunk.