We’re here to help, so hit us on any of the channels below or scroll on down for the contact form.
BARCELONA BOATS Email
san sebastian surf Email
BARCELONA BOATS WhatsApp
SAN SEBASTIAN SURF HOUSE WhatsApp
Map & directions
You can catch the public BBK shuttle from the Ansio, Parada bus station next to the Bilbao Exhibition Centre or…
MEET US THERE
Check GoEuro for the best deals on flights, buses and trains. If you fly choose either Bilbao or Biarritz airports and from there are direct buses into San Sebastian. Meet us at our Bulls Camp in Pamplona or our Zarautz Beach Camp and we’ll take you to BBK by our private shuttles, and back to either of your choices.
Bilbao BBK Live address:
Mount Cobetas, Bilbao, 48002, Spain
The Campsite Pamplona: Camping El Molino
Carretera mendigorria larraga s/n, 31150 Mendigorría, Navarra, Spain
- Live DJ’s and bands
- Bilbao BBK Live ticket (3 nights running 11 – 14 July)
- Awesome campsite parties
- Transfer to Stoke Pamplona or Zarautz Beach campsites following if wanted
- When you arrive, follow the signs to the Stoke Travel check in desk.
- There isn’t an ATM at the campsite, so grab your cash before you arrive.
- Phone charging is available at our guru tent for €1. This is cash only. Our charging stations are often at capacity. We’d recommend bringing a portable charger to ensure your phone stays charged, so you can get all those snaps!
- Tents are allocated on arrival. If you want to be in the same tent as your friend please check in together.
- If you are traveling solo we will tent you with someone of the same sex.
- Sleeping bag and mattress for BBK Live is hired at a €100 deposit – returned once you return the camping gear
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Be a Guru (Should Knows)
- Unlimited beer and sangria at Pamplona campsite or our Zarautz Beach Camp (€10/day)
- Solo tent upgrade (€20/night)
- *€100-deposit for BBK tent hire not included in price to be given back when tent and camping equipment is returned.
- Meet us at our Bulls Camp in Pamplona or our Zarautz Beach Camp and we’ll take you to BBK by our private shuttles, and back to either of your choosing.
- Campsites in Pamplona and Zarautz
- Camping accommodation (pre-erected twin share tent w/sleeping bag and mattress)
- Shared Bathrooms
STOKE TRAVEL’S COMMON SENSE GUIDE TO STAYING SAFE
*If at any time you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to contact the onsite Noble Security team, or any member of the Stoke Travel crew who will radio for security.
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
You’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
We’re going to hook you up with a hearty breakfast and dinner, and as the bare minimum that should keep your stomach lined and engine running. Do not skip these two meals, even if you are suffering horrifically from one of the aforementioned hangovers. We also strongly advise getting a lunch in there too, maybe even every day.
- Zip your tent up when you’re in it and when you leave it.
Seems basic, but you’d be surprised how often drunk us forgets to do this. When you get in your tent of a night make sure you zip it up to prevent unexpected rain showers from disturbing your slumber. Same goes for when you leave your tent. It’ll take two seconds tops to zip it up, but that might save you from wet clothes, chafe, and maybe even pneumonia. If you also brought your favourite pair of socks and want to make sure they are safe, you are able to purchase a lock from the guru tent for only 5€.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- No means no, but more than that consent matters.
At a very basic level if you hit on somebody and they say no then you’ve just got to cop that. They’re just not that into you, sucks for about three seconds, but you’re literally surrounded by hundreds of young, like-minded travellers. Suck it up and move on. And when you do find somebody who’s into you and you want to move through the bases, make sure you get consent. It really, really, really, really, really does matter.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, or security, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible. Mwah.
Emma – Customer Service Manager : +34 625 304 703,
Stoke Barcelona Office: +34 937 370 373
- Rock out at Europe’s best medium sized festival! We’ll provide you with your camping gear and leave you to jam in Bilbao