San Sebastian Stag & Hens Party
We hope you’re as excited for San Sebastian Surf Camp as much as we are!
Join our San Sebastian Surf Camp Facebook Event! #stoketravel #getstoked
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COVID-19 (the coronavirus): as per local government and international health body recommendations, this trip will be going ahead as normal. We do advise that all travellers follow the recommended protocols and maintain a high level of hand hygiene, avoid touching their mouths, and to stay at home if you have a fever, cough AND difficulty breathing. Let’s not panic, let’s keep on travelling, but let’s but sensible with our health, the health of our fellow travellers, and that of the greater community too.
San Sebastian is the perfect place to throw a stag or hen do. There’s the historic and stunning old town and its plethora of bars and restaurants. The gastronomic culture including the buzzing pintxos bars and Michelin star restaurants. The beautiful Basque beaches, with perfect waves for all levels of surfers (the only way to nurse a hangover). San Sebastian is the only place to send your stag or hen into wedded bliss. We can organise bespoke packages for all your needs (and wants!) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your options.
Minimum 5 PAX. Includes all of the above:
- Free access to onsite equipment inc yoga mats, skim boards, skateboards, half pipe, slackline, beach games and poi balls
- Sidra house dinners (unlimited cider and four-course Basque dinner in a great old traditional house in the hills behind San Sebastian)
- San Sebastian Pintxos tours
- San Sebastián pub crawl
- ‘Adult’ entertainment (it is a bachelor(ette)’s party after all)
- Airport Transfers
- Guided hiking with wine and cheese at the top of the mountain with amazing views
- Wine and cheese events not involving lots of exercise
- Day trips to Biarritz, Hossegor, Mundaka, Game of Thrones locations Zumaia and Bakio
- Guided trips to local festivals (depending on dates)
- Paintball · Horse riding through the national park
- Photo packages
- Winery tour (Includes 5 pintxos and heaps of glasses of 3 different types of wine)
- Paragliding to see the area from a bird’s eye perspective
- Cliff jumping (when the swell is right)
- Transfers to and from San Pelaio station in Zarautz to the Surf House at 9AM, 1PM and 7PM. If you’re arriving outside those travel times, let us know so we can arrange to come and pick you up for a small charge. If you haven’t already arranged your pick- up, get in touch with email@example.com ASAP.
- San Sebastian is world renowned for it’s pintxo bars, fine wine and banging cuisine. Make sure you stick around long enough to head in and experience them for yourself!
- Please send your first and last name and passport details to firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to the trip due to tourist laws.
- If there’s any special additions you wish to make the best possible experience for your stag or hen, don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll try our very best to make it happen.
- And don’t forget to pack your best party shirt!
Be A Guru (Should knows):
- Unlimited beer and sangria (€10/day)
- We cater for all dietary requirements, but we just need to know in advance – please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Shared kitchenette
- Shared toilets
- Shared bathrooms
- Dorm style accommodation (bedding included)
- Indoor bar
- Huge shared indoor communal area for family meals
- Outside dining area
- Terrace with killer views over the valley and down to the beach
- Washing machine
- Half pipe for shredding
We are living through a health epidemic, and while it isn’t of any particular danger to us, the greater community can really benefit from us being sensible. Wash your hands, cough into your elbow, avoid touching your face, and don’t stop living your normal life unless the local authorities, or health specialists, advise you to do so. And if you come down with a cough, fever AND shortness of breath stay home, call the hospital, and await further instructions.
What to Bring:
Warm clothes (it can get a bit chilly at night)
- A rain jacket (just incase we’re treated to a Basque rainstorm)
- A hat, because sun safety never sleeps
- A re-usable water bottle to fill and take to the beach
- A party shirt for when we hit the town (don’t worry, if you don’t have one, we’ve got plenty)
- Appropriate shoes for hiking if that takes your fancy
- And your dancing shoes, of course!