Spring Break Ibiza
WE hope you’re getting as excited for sPRING BREAK IBIZA as we are!
Join our Spring Break Ibiza Facebook event! #stoketravel #getstoked
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT WEEKEND FOR YOUR STAY!
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COVID-19 (the coronavirus): as per local government and international health body recommendations, this trip will be going ahead as normal. We do advise that all travellers follow the recommended protocols and maintain a high level of hand hygiene, avoid touching their mouths, and to stay at home if you have a fever, cough AND difficulty breathing. Let’s not panic, let’s keep on travelling, but let’s but sensible with our health, the health of our fellow travellers, and that of the greater community too.
Maps & Directions
We stay in an area of Ibiza called Sant Antoni, just minutes from the beach, surrounded with cool bars and restaurants, and easy access to transport links.
The L30 or L3 bus from Ibiza airport will take you to Sant Antoni de Portmany, our place (Carrer de Santa Rosalia, 25, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears) is a short 9 minute walk from this station!
If the bus is not for you, a taxi will cost you around 30 euros more or less from the airport.
MEET US THERE
Come fly to us
Ferries are for legends
Check Balearia for ferries from Barcelona to Ibiza!
- 4 days & 3 nights – extra nights available
- Accommodation close to the beach with private pool, right in the heart of the famous Sant Antoni
- Breakfast every day
- Pool party and games every day!
- Open bar pre-game every day!
- Free club entry!
- Boat Party – Sat
- BBQ & Bubbles Party and Beer Pong Tournament – Sun
- Discounted drinks including 1€ beers and 5€ cocktails – Every day!
- Extra night: €40 per person (email email@example.com)
- Official Ibiza Spring Break T-Shirt: €10
*Please ensure you select the correct dates when booking
- The rooms are mixed. (If you want to sleep in a female or male only room, please let us know beforehand).
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email us to let us know.
- If you want to be in the same room as your friends, please let us know in advance.
Our Ibiza Beach house has many amazing features such as,
- Free Wi-fi
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality dorm room beds
- Spacious common rooms with TV
- DJ area
- Incredible terrace
- Pool and bar area
- Bathrooms in rooms
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
We are living through a health epidemic, and while it isn’t of any particular danger to us, the greater community can really benefit from us being sensible. Wash your hands, cough into your elbow, avoid touching your face, and don’t stop living your normal life unless the local authorities, or health specialists, advise you to do so. And if you come down with a cough, fever AND shortness of breath stay home, call the hospital, and await further instructions.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat! We’re got plenty of tasty food we’ll be cooking up all throughout the day so make sure you line your stomachs.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.