Sunday Swim Boat Party
We hope you’re as excited for the most epic boat parties in all of Barcelona as much as we are!
Map & Directions
Meeting Point: The Coconut Club Barcelona, Port Olimpic
- See private email for personal details
MEET US THERE
Come fly to us
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Choo choo train
A great option if you’re coming to Barcelona from elsewhere in Spain, or from France. Check out Renfe for trains from within Spain and snfc for those departing within France.
Buses are for legends
Check Eurolines for international buses to Barcelona, or Monbus for buses from within Spain.
- 2.5 Hour cruise on our double-decker catamaran
- Snacks (Olives, Chips and Cocktail Mix)
- Swim break
- On board DJ and Party crew
- Drinks coupons redeemable after swim break
- Free entry at a top Barcelona club
- Welcome shot on arrival at The Coconut Club with drink purchase
Rules Suck BUT WE GOTTA HAVE ‘EM
- We need all travelers names & emails, to save time at checkin please email them to email@example.com
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed a spot on the boat and a refund will not be given
- No smoking on board
- 1 person in the bathroom at a time
- Subject to weather conditions
- Responsible drinking policies. Anyone exhibiting drunken behaviour will not be granted entry, or if on board already will not be
granted further alcoholic drinks
- NO JUMPING OFF THE BOAT outside of the swim stop. If you choose to do so, the Port Police will be waiting for you with a hefty fine
- Sometimes the sea can be a bit rocky. If you are normally susceptible to sea sickness bring some tablets
- No alcoholic drinks will be served before or during the swim stop
- No hard liquors are served on board, only beer and sangria
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on board
- Zero drug tolerance. Licensed security guards will check personal belongings.
Emergency number: +34937370373
Be A Guru
Join our Facebook Events !
#getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
Barcelona Boat Party Facebook Event #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
Champagne Sunset Facebook Event #barcelonaboatparty #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonasunsetcruise
BBQ Boat Party #barcelonaboatparty #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonabbqboat
Remember to tell all your friends to join us!
- Bathrooms on board
- On board chefs for your included meal *applicable if you booked a boat with food
What to Bring
- Dress for success if you are going straight out afterwards, as a lot of clubs have a dress code
- Your camera, you don’t want to miss any aw-ha moments
- Bring something warm as it can get chilly when the sun sets
- Remember your swimmers if swimming is available on your selected cruise
- If you get sea sick remember to take a tablet before you board.
SUNDAY SWIM BOAT PARTY
1.5 hours prior to sailing
Meeting Point: The Coconut Club. Port Olimpic. Carrer de Ramon Trias Fargas, 2, 08005 Barcelona
30 minutes prior to sailing
Check in closes
2.5 Hours at sea … the perfect Lazy Sunday afternoon