2HR PRIVATE BOAT SAILING
We hope you’re as excited for the most epic boat parties in all of Barcelona as much as we are!
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COVID-19 (the coronavirus): All our trips and experiences are COVID safe, and adhere to the latest government protocols.
⛵ Boats have reduced capacity for the moment with plenty of space to move around safely.
😷 Masks are to be worn onboard by staff the whole time
👏 Hand sanitizer will be provided at check in, before entrance, whilst on board and also when disembarking.
😷 Masks are to be worn by customers at check-in, during boarding and disembarking,
as well as any time they cannot safely social distance more than 1.5 metres
Map & Directions
Meeting Point: Port Olimpic – Moll de Maestral, 08005 Barcelona
- See private email for personal details
MEET US THERE
Come fly to us
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Choo choo train
Buses are for legends
Private sailing locations change regularly, please check your email.
Rules Suck BUT WE GOTTA HAVE ‘EM
- We need all travelers names & emails, to save time at checkin please email them to email@example.com
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed a spot on the boat and a refund will not be given
- No smoking on board
- 1 person in the bathroom at a time
- Subject to weather conditions
- Responsible drinking policies. Anyone exhibiting drunken behaviour will not be granted entry, or if on board already will not be
granted further alcoholic drinks
- NO JUMPING OFF THE BOAT outside of the swim stop. If you choose to do so, the Port Police will be waiting for you with a hefty fine
- Sometimes the sea can be a bit rocky. If you are normally susceptible to sea sickness bring some tablets
- No alcoholic drinks will be served before or during the swim stop
- No hard liquors are served on board, only beer and sangria
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on board
- Zero drug tolerance. Licensed security guards will check personal belongings.
Emergency number: +34937370373
Be A Guru
Join our Facebook Events !
#getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
Barcelona Boat Party Facebook Event #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonaboatparty
BBQ Boat Party #barcelonaboatparty #getstoked #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #barcelonabbqboat
Remember to tell all your friends to join us!
- Bathrooms on board
- On board chefs for your included meal *applicable if you booked a boat with food
We are living through a health epidemic, and while it isn’t of any particular danger to us, the greater community can really benefit from us being sensible.
Please see below the following measures being taken to ensure your safety on board our events:
Dont forget to wash your hands, cough into your elbow, bring a mask and avoid touching your face, and don’t stop living your normal life unless the local authorities, or health specialists, advise you to do so. And if you come down with a cough, fever AND shortness of breath stay home, call the hospital, and await further instructions.
What to Bring
- Covid-19 warnings advise everyone to wear a mask
- Dress for success if you are going straight out afterwards, as a lot of clubs have a dress code
- Your camera, you don’t want to miss any aw-ha moments
- Bring something warm as it can get chilly when the sun sets
- Remember your swimmers if swimming is available on your selected cruise
- If you get sea sick remember to take a tablet before you board.