Glamping Twin/Double Tent
We hope you’re getting as excited for beach camp as we are!
Join our Costa Brava Facebook Event! #stoketravel #stokebarcelona #getstoked
WHERE THE HELL DO YOU MEET US?
HOW DO YOU GET THERE?
Large glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities
- Bed with inflatable mattress with fitted bed sheets, sleeping bags and pillow
- Power and lighting in your tent
- Bedside table
- Free WiFi
- Mirror and bin
- Stoke guide at your service
- Unlimited tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Daily breakfast (eggs, bacon, mushrooms, pancakes, French toast, cereals, fruit & juice)
- Daily dinner (Homemade and delicious)
- Daily morning yoga session
- Organised daily group activity
- Daily use of snorkeling gear
- Beach games; football, volleyball and frisbee
- Discounted nightlife deals and club entries
- Barcelona pick up/drop off (email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability)
- Extra nights €130/night
- Unlimited beer, sangria, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee 10am-10pm €10/day
- Beach Camp t-shirt €15
Ask in camp at the Stoke Travel Desk about;
Kayaking and snorkeling daytrip
Girona city tour
Private boat trips
Scuba diving courses
Upon arrival go straight to Stokes area of the campsite to get checked-in with Stoke staff. You do not need to go to the campsite reception first.
Check-in Times: 10am – 11pm (Overnight check-in available)
Breakfast Times: 9.30am – 10.30am
Dinner Times: 7pm – 8.30pm
Fridays: Local market
Stoke Travel Desk: Ask about trips and activities to make the most of your stay
The stoke Campsite opens on June 1st and closes September 30th
Remember to grab cash while you are in town as the campsite is cash only
AT THE STOKE CAMPSITE
- Remember to grab cash while you are in town as the campsite is cash only.
- Our charging station is located onsite, check it out to get your devices all juiced up. We reccommend bringing a battery pack that you can take with you on the move. It will be all the better to get those holiday snaps and instagram moments captured!
- Unlimited beer, sangria, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee is only available on the Stoke campsite.
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Upon arrival go straight through the campsite gates and to the left to Stoke Camp area of the campsite to get checked-in with Stoke staff.
FACILITIES AT THE STOKE Costa brava CAMPSITE
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Stoke Travel Desk – Where to go to get all the info on excursions, activities and hot spots
- Onsite Charging station for phones, battery packs and GoPros
- Stoke Threads: Where to go and grab yourself some Stoke merch
STOKE TRAVEL’S COMMON SENSE GUIDE TO STAYING SAFE
*If at any time you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to contact the onsite staff.
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water
You’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
We’re going to hook you up with a hearty breakfast and dinner, and as the bare minimum that should keep your stomach lined and engine running. Do not skip these two meals, even if you are suffering horrifically from one of the aforementioned hangovers. We also strongly advise getting a lunch in there too, maybe even every day.
- Zip your tent up when you’re in it and when you leave it
Seems basic, but you’d be surprised how often drunk us forgets to do this. When you get in your tent of a night make sure you zip it up to prevent unexpected rain showers from disturbing your slumber. Same goes for when you leave your tent. It’ll take two seconds tops to zip it up, but that might save you from wet clothes, chafe, and maybe even pneumonia. If you also brought your favourite pair of socks and want to make sure they are safe, keep it zipped and worry no more.
- Don’t be a creep
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- No means no, but more than that consent matters
At a very basic level if you hit on somebody and they say no then you’ve just got to cop that. They’re just not that into you, sucks for about three seconds, but you’re literally surrounded by young, like-minded travellers. Suck it up and move on. And when you do find somebody who’s into you and you want to move through the bases, make sure you get consent. It really, really, really, really, really does matter.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, or security, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible. Mwah.
What to bring
- Your best Party Shirt
- A Pillow
- European Adaptor
- Swimmers, We reccommend budgy smugglers or similar as we will be right on the beach
- A charged battery pack
- A towel (We don’t sell them onsite)
- Condoms (Better safe than sorry, right?)
- Cash (Remember to grab cash while you are in town as the campsite is cash only)