Oktoberfest & Barcelona Package
WE HOPE YOU’RE GETTING AS EXCITED FOR Barcelona city break AS WE ARE!
The Barcelona City Break includes a stay at Stoke’s magnificent beachfront hostel, hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily, Best of Barcelona walking tour, a Barcelona activity of your choice, an epic Barcelona bar crawl, crazy pregame drink deals and discounts for wild nights out, nightly guest list club entry, plus access to an arsenal of activities to add on like bike tours, jet-skiing, kayaking and of course the legendary Barcelona boat parties!
Maps & Directions
OktoberfEST cAMPSITE ADDRESS
We stay in an area of Barcelona called Poblenou, just minutes from the beach, surrounded with cool bars and restaurants, and easy access to transport links.
The train or Aerobus will take you into Barcelona centre, then jump on the metro L4 to Poblenou station, from there we are just a short walk.
HOW TO GET TO OKTOBERFEST
Take the Stoke bus from Amsterdam, Barcelona, Italy and Prague. Or meet us there! Check out Omio for the best rates on buses, trains, and flights around Europe. Once you get to Munich, it is super easy to catch public transport to the campsite.
- 2 nights camping accommodation in Munich at Oktoberfest (pre-erected, twin share tent with mattress & sleeping bag)
- Hearty breakfast every day and dinner every night at the Oktoberfest camp
- Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls
- The Stoke festival atmosphere with an international vibe
- Massive campsite parties featuring live bands and DJs
- Private overnight coach transport to Barcelona
- 2 nights beach hostel accommodation in Barcelona
- Choose an activity – Cooking Class or Barcelona bike tour
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE CLUB ENTRY
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Terrace Entrance of Mcdonalds, found in the lower deck of the Marina in Port Olimpic, just Google “Mcdonalds, Olimpic, 08005”
Note: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo ID
Any problems on the night: Call our host Rawi on whats app: 0049175 4516682 Any problems beforehand or with anything else call Katie from Stoke Travel on 0034 672654519
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email us to let us know.
- If you want to be in the same room/ tent as your friends, you have to book together.
- Bring your passport, we are traveling a ways!
- Snacks, pillows and warm clothes to make the bus trip a little more comfy!
Be A Guru (Should knows)
You can add on:
- Barcelona Boat Party (April-Sept)
- Ultimate Power Boat (April-Sept)
- Champagne Sunset Boat Party (May-Aug)
- Special BBQ Boat Party (May-Sept)
- Bike tour
- Extra night €40 (Oct – May 24), €55 per night (May 25 – Sept)
- Festival packages (Sitges, Running of the Bulls, La Tomatina, Oktoberfest, San Vino, etc)
Our Barcelona Beach house has many amazing features such as,
- Free Wi-fi
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality dorm room beds
- Spacious common rooms with TV
- DJ area
- Incredible terrace
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat! We’re got plenty of tasty food we’ll be cooking up all throughout the day so make sure you line your stomachs.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast served by in-house chefs.
Chill out, and meet fellow travelers in the lounge of our beautiful hostel. See Barcelona’s most famous sights on Stoke’s walking tour.
Free time to explore the city. We recommend giving your taste buds a treat on a gastronomical exploration of this foodie capital.
Choose an activity; whether that be cooking up a storm or jumping on one of our legendary boat parties!