Sitges Carnival and Barcelona City Break Combo
WE HOPE YOU’RE GETTING AS EXCITED FOR Barcelona city break AS WE ARE!
The Barcelona City Break includes a stay at Stoke’s magnificent hostel, hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily, Best of Barcelona walking tour, an epic boat party, an unpretentious wine tasting crazy pregame drink deals and discounts for wild nights out, plus access to an arsenal of activities to add on like bike tours, jet-skiing, kayaking and of course the legendary Barcelona boat parties!
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
Meeting point in Barcelona:
Meet us at The George Payne Irish Bar – Plaça d’Urquinaona, 5, 08010 Barcelona. Whether you’re on the early check-in package, or the late check in package, we’ll be here and waiting!
Bus drop off/pickup location in Sitges:
Stoke parade meeting point in Sitges:
Passeig de la Ribera, 32 (Gelati Dino)
- Hour of Power pregame (1hr Private Open Beer & Sangria bar)
- Private return transfer to and from Barcelona on our party buses!
- A litre of Sangria upon arrival in Sitges
- Our glammed up guides taking you through the Sitges shennanigans!
- 2 nights in a hostel
- 2 breakfasts
- Barcelona bike tour
- Spanish cooking class
- Warm clothes for the chilly winter night
- Cash (ATM’s will be hard to find and you’ll probably have to line up for ages)
- Portable phone charger
- A camera for those aw-ha moments!
- Snacks & extra personal booze
*IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE SAME BUS AS YOUR FRIENDS, CHECK IN TOGETHER! THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!
Be A Guru (Should knows)
You can add on:
- Barcelona Boat Party (April-Sept)
- Ultimate Power Boat (April-Sept)
- Champagne Sunset Boat Party (May-Aug)
- Special BBQ Boat Party (May-Sept)
- Bike tour
- Extra night €40 (Oct – May 24), €55 per night (May 25 – Sept)
- Festival packages (Sitges, Running of the Bulls, La Tomatina, Oktoberfest, San Vino, etc)
Our Barcelona Hostel has many amazing features such as,
- Free Wi-fi
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality dorm room beds
- Spacious common rooms with TV
- DJ area
- Incredible terrace
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat! We’re got plenty of tasty food we’ll be cooking up all throughout the day so make sure you line your stomachs.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.
7PM – Buses begin arriving in Sitges. Drop a pin like it’s hot, to remember the pick-up location.
7PM – 1:30AM – Get amongst the Sitges antics, make sure to get a good spot for the parade (See the parade viewing point below for our hot tip) Your Stoke guides will be able to help you out!
12:45AM – Buses start leaving Sitges. We pick you up at the same place we drop you off.
2:00AM – The very last bus leaves Sitges. Don’t get left behind!