We’re here to help, so hit us on any of the channels below or scroll on down for the contact form.
BARCELONA BOATS Email
san sebastian surf Email
BARCELONA BOATS WhatsApp
SAN SEBASTIAN SURF HOUSE WhatsApp
Map and Directions
Meeting Point: Sant Feliu de Guixols Beach – we will send you exact meeting point upon booking
Come fly to us
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Choo choo train
Buses are for legends
- Transport is NOT included in this package, you will meet us on the beach in Sant Feliu de Guixols
- Kayaking and Snorkelling equipment and safety briefing
- Experienced guides to lead you along the way
- Packed picnic lunch
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE CLUB ENTRY
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Terrace Entrance of Mcdonalds, found in the lower deck of the Marina in Port Olimpic, just Google “Mcdonalds, Olimpic, 08005”
Note: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo I
Be A Guru
- If you have never kayaked or snorkeled before, the guide will help you our every step along the way!
- *Please note: In the event that minimum demand is not met, the tour may be cancelled on the scheduled departure day. Bookings made after 5pm the day before are subject to availability at check in. If in the unlikely case your tour is cancelled you will be given a full refund.
Arrive in Costa Brava for the safety briefing.
1:45pm – 4:00pm
Kayak and snorkel through the caves of Costa Brava!
Chill out on the beach with the crew