Map and Directions
Meeting Point: Kulas Bar, Passeig de Colom, 7. Barcelona, 11:45am
Meet us there
Come fly to us
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Choo choo train
Buses are for legends
- Private bus to and from Barcelona to Costa Brava
- Kayaking and Snorkeling equipment and safety briefing
- Experienced guides to lead you along the way
- Packed picnic lunch
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE CLUB ENTRY
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Terrace Entrance of Mcdonalds, found in the lower deck of the Marina in Port Olimpic, just Google “Mcdonalds, Olimpic, 08005”
Note: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo ID
Any problems on the night: Call our host Rawi on whats app: 0049175 4516682 Any problems beforehand or with anything else call Katie from Stoke Travel on 0034 672654519
Be A Guru
- If you have never kayaked or snorkeled before, the guide will help you our every step along the way!
- *Please note: In the event that minimum demand is not met, the tour may be cancelled on the scheduled departure day. Bookings made after 5pm the day before are subject to availability at check in. If in the unlikely case your tour is cancelled you will be given a full refund.
Meet at Kulas Bar.
Leave Barcelona for Costa Brava.
Arrive in Costa Brava for the safety briefing.
1:45pm – 4:00pm
Kayak and snorkel through the caves of Costa Brava!
Chill out on the beach until we depart for Barcelona.
Arrive back in Barcelona.