We’re here to help, so hit us on any of the channels below or scroll on down for the contact form.
BARCELONA BOATS Email
san sebastian surf Email
BARCELONA BOATS WhatsApp
SAN SEBASTIAN SURF HOUSE WhatsApp
Combo Package - Superbowl & Sitges Carnival tickets
WE hope you’re getting as excited for sitges carnival as we are!
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
Barcelona meeting point for Superbowl party and Sitges check in:
Both events take place at Ovella Negra Marina
Bus drop off/pick up location in Sitges:
Stoke parade meeting point in Sitges:
Passeig de la Ribera, 32 (Gelati Dino)
Superbowl Night Includes:
- Access to Superbowl viewing party at Ovella Negra Marina
- Private downstairs area
- Private open beer bar from 9:00 pm-10:30 pm (Check-in from 8 pm)
- Pre-match games and competitions!
- Best seats to watch the show
Sitges Carnival Package Includes:
- Private return transfer to and from Barcelona on our party busses!
- A welcome drink of beer or sangria upon boarding our bus to Sitges
- Our glammed-up guides taking you through the Sitges shenanigans!
- After-party hook-ups thanks to Fritty Club @ Opium
- Warm clothes for the chilly winter night
- Cash (ATM’s will be hard to find and you’ll probably have to line up for ages)
- Portable phone charger
- A camera for those aw-ha moments!
- Snacks & extra personal booze
- *IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE SAME BUS AS YOUR FRIENDS, CHECK IN TOGETHER! THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!
BE A GURU (SHOULD KNOW’S)
Check-in is from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm at Ovella Negra Marina. If you want to be on the same bus as your friends, make sure you arrive and check in together!
Only lead bookers will receive a ticket by email. If someone else has booked for you, make sure to check in with them.
Don’t leave anything on the bus. We often end up jumping different buses.
- Bring something warm! It’s still (practically) winter after all
The Stoke Travel Express: Direct and private bus to and from the event.
Absolutely no smoking on the bus!
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water – If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat – Make sure your stomachs are adequately lined for the night ahead, trust us, you’ll need it!
- Don’t be a creep – Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they’re being.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok – We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
- Watch your belongings, or only bring what you really need – It’s no secret that Spain doesn’t have the best reputation when it comes to pick-pockets. The streets are packed and it’s easy for people to reach into the pocket of a drunk traveller and take their phone or wallet with them. If you’re smart about it, you’ll be fine. Keep your wits about you and keep your valuables close at all times. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Save the drop-off location in your phone – It’s easy to forget where you’re going after a few too many beers, especially in a new town. Pin-drop the location to make sure you don’t get lost or left behind.
- If you can, stick with a buddy or a group – There is safety in numbers and that’s what we like. If you’re coming alone, make some new friends or stick with the Stoke staff for a good time.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.
SUPERBOWL – FEBRUARY 11, 2024
8:00 pm: Check-in opens at Ovella Negra Marina.
9:00 pm-10:30 pm: Enjoy a pre-game private open beer and sangria bar upstairs. Note you must have already checked in and picked up your wristband to claim drinks at the bar, so remember to check in early!
10:45 pm-12:00 pm: Stoke games, competitions and prizes
00:00: Let’s get ready to watch the game!
SITGES CARNIVAL – Feb 13, 2024
7 PM-ish – Buses begin arriving in Sitges. Drop a pin like it’s hot, to remember the pick-up location.
7PM – 11:00PM- Get amongst the Sitges antics, and make sure to get a good spot for the parade. Your Stoke guides will be able to help you out!
11:00PM – Buses start leaving Sitges. We pick you up at the same place we drop you off, so take note!
12:00AM – The very last bus leaves Sitges. Make sure you’re on the one before that!