We’re here to help, so hit us on any of the channels below or scroll on down for the contact form.
BARCELONA BOATS Email
san sebastian surf Email
BARCELONA BOATS WhatsApp
SAN SEBASTIAN SURF HOUSE WhatsApp
Maps & Directions
Our Festival bus will pick you up from either Byron Central bus station, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane city, and the Sunshine coast.
Exact bus pickup locations will be sent to you via email prior to your trip. Groups of 10 or more can request house pickups!
25th OCTOBER. BYRON – GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – ISLAND VIBE!
8:40 am Byron Bay – Byron Arts Factory
9.15 am Gold Coast – Coolangatta transit centre (bus stop opposite sports centre)
11.00am Brisbane – NOMADS BACKPACKERS 308 Edward St, Brisbane
28th OCTOBER. ISLAND VIBE – BRISBANE – GOLD COAST – BYRON
Four days dedicated to bass, dub, reggae, soul, world music and culture in one of the Australia’s most breath-taking island locations – North Stradbroke Island. If you’re looking to experience Australian festival culture at it’s best in a bucket list holiday destination, this is a MUST!
- Free welcome drink
- Smashed avo breakfast daily
- Daily beach yoga
- Private 2 man tent pre-erected
- Sleeping bag
- Air mattress
- Stoke Campsite communal teepee area inc hammocks, tea, coffee and hot chocolate, eskis with ice and dressing mirrors with eco glitter.
- Free unlimited fairy bread
- Private coach return transport from Byron, Gold Coast or Brisbane
- 4 Day Island Vibe Festival Ticket
- All barge fares
- Surf lessons
- Aboriginal guided culture walks
- Scuba diving
- When you arrive, follow the signs to the Stoke Travel check in desk.
- There isn’t an ATM at the campsite, so grab your cash before you arrive.
- Tents are allocated on arrival so if you want to share a tent with your friend, make sure you check in together.
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org us to let us know.
- Your Island Vibe ticket will be mailed to you pre-festival by us.
- North Stradbroke Island is a pristine natural environment so it’s handy to bring reusable cups, cutlery, water bottle, etc.
Feel like a chat or have some Q’s?:
- Kaihla – Aus Customer Service Manager : +61 0487757639 or +34 612 555 687 (If calling in July or August)
- Stoke Barcelona Office: +34 937 370 373
- Shower facilities
- Power & water
- Washing machine
- Dishwashing area
- BBQ facilities
- Picnic areas
- Free WiFi
- Drink plenty of water – You’re going to be smashing the bevs and you’re probably going to have a pretty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening. Remember it’s going to be pretty warm and partying really takes it out of you. Smash back a few bottles of the good stuff to make sure you’re good to go the next day!
- Remember to eat – We’re going to hook you up with a smashed avo breaky everyday (who needs to own a home anyway?), and as the bare minimum that should keep your stomach lined and engine running. Try not to miss this, even if you are suffering horrifically from one of the aforementioned hangovers. We also strongly advise getting a lunch in there too, maybe even every day. If you’re feeling super peckish, get on board the unlimited fairy bread!
- Zip your tent up when you’re in it and when you leave it – Seems basic, but you’d be surprised how often drunk us forgets to do this. When you get in your tent at night make sure you zip it up to prevent unexpected rain showers from disturbing your slumber. Same goes for when you leave your tent. It’ll take two seconds to zip it up, but that’ll save you from wet clothes, chafe, and maybe even pneumonia. Don’t forget there are lots of creepy crawlies in Australia, so if you don’t want to share your tent with a new little friend, ZIP UP YOUR TENT!
- Don’t be a creep – Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they’re being.
- No means no, consent matters – At a very basic level if you hit on somebody and they say no then you’ve just got to cop that. They’re just not that into you. It sucks for about three seconds, but you’re literally surrounded by hundreds of young, like-minded travellers. Suck it up and move on. When you do find somebody who’s into you and you want to move through the bases, make sure you get consent. It really, really, really, really, really does matter.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok – We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here. If you see somebody struggling in any way, check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Held annually on Minjerribah (North Stradbroke Island) over the last week-end of October, Island Vibe Festival is a multi-faceted celebration of Island culture that includes art exhibitions, interactive workshops, stalls, circus, eco-food and craft markets. 4 stages are host to over 80 mighty reggae, roots, soul and electronic acts – including Indigenous and Pacific Islander dance and cultural groups – gathering on Minjerribah for a celebration of music, dance, art and culture.
The world famous Point Lookout on Stradbroke Island is located only 90 minutes from Brisbane, and the festival site itself is located in the oval beside the stunning Home Beach, allowing festival-goers the opportunity to bask in the cooling azure waters of the South Pacific between performances.