All-Inclusive 2 Night Winter Package
WE HOPE YOU’RE GETTING AS EXCITED FOR Barcelona city break AS WE ARE!
The Barcelona City Break includes a stay at Stoke’s magnificent hostel, hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily, Best of Barcelona walking tour, an epic boat party, an unpretentious wine tasting crazy pregame drink deals and discounts for wild nights out, plus access to an arsenal of activities to add on like bike tours, jet-skiing, kayaking and of course the legendary Barcelona boat parties!
Maps & Directions
MEET US THERE
Come fly to us
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Choo choo train
A great option if you’re coming to Barcelona from elsewhere in Spain, or from France. Check out Renfe for trains from within Spain and snfc for those departing within France.
Buses are for legends
Check Eurolines for international buses to Barcelona, or Vibasa for buses from within Spain.
- 2 nights hostel accommodation.
- Hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily
- An epic boat party
- Our unpretentious ¿Wine Not? wine tasting
- Best of Barcelona free walking tour
- Crazy pre-game drink deals and discounts for wild nights out
Choose one of the following: Cooking Class, City Bike Tour, or BCN Party Pack (Thurs/Fri).
You can include any of our festivals in your Barcelona weekend package. Combine 2 nights in Barcelona and 2 nights at one of our festivals – email email@example.com for more info.
Notes: Activities are subject to weather and availability.
- The rooms are mixed. (If you want to sleep in a female or male only room, please let us know beforehand. Be aware that this will cost you more).
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email us to let us know.
- If you want to be in the same room as your friends, you have to book together.
Be A Guru (Should knows)
You can add on:
- Barcelona Boat Party (April-Sept)
- Ultimate Power Boat (April-Sept)
- Champagne Sunset Boat Party (May-Aug)
- Special BBQ Boat Party (May-Sept)
- Bike tour
- Extra night €40 (Oct – May 24), €55 per night (May 25 – Sept)
- Festival packages (Sitges, Running of the Bulls, La Tomatina, Oktoberfest, San Vino, etc)
Our Barcelona Hostel has many amazing features such as,
- Free Wi-fi
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality dorm room beds
- Spacious common rooms with TV
- DJ area
- Incredible terrace
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat! We’re got plenty of tasty food we’ll be cooking up all throughout the day so make sure you line your stomachs.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast served by in-house chefs.
Chill out, and meet fellow travelers in the lounge of our beautiful hostel. See Barcelona’s most famous sights on Stoke’s walking tour.
Free time to explore the city. We recommend giving your taste buds a treat on a gastronomical exploration of this foodie capital.
Choose an activity; whether that be cooking up a storm or jumping on one of our legendary boat parties!