Bulls, BBK & Surf
WE HOPE YOU’RE GETTING AS EXCITED FOR BILBAO BBK LIVE AS MUCH AS WE ARE!
Join our Bilbao BBK Live Facebook event! #stoketravel #getstoked
Map & directions
MEET US THERE
Check GoEuro for the best deals on flights, buses and trains to our Bulls Camp in Pamplona.
Meet us at our Running of the Bulls campsite in Pamplona, Spain:
Camping Molino. Carretera Mendigorría – larraga s/n, 31150 Mendigorría, Navarra.
then, we will bus to our Bilbao BBK camp site:
Mount Cobetas, Bilbao, 48002, Spain
and finally, have a private coach transfer to Zarautz Beach Camp:
Calle Monte Talai Mendi, s/n, 20800 Zarautz, Guipúzcoa
- Live DJ’s and bands
- Awesome campsite parties
- Please note tent, sleeping bag and mattress for BBK Live is hired at a €100 deposit – returned once you return the camping gear
- 11-14 July – Bilbao BBK Live
- When you arrive, follow the signs to the Stoke Travel check in desk.
- There isn’t an ATM at the campsite, so grab your cash before you arrive.
- Phone charging is available at our guru tent for €1. This is cash only. Our charging stations are often at capacity. We’d recommend bringing a portable charger to ensure your phone stays charged, so you can get all those snaps!
- Tents are allocated on arrival. If you want to be in the same tent as your friend please check in together.
- Sleeping bag and mattress for BBK Live is hired at a €100 deposit – returned once you return the camping gear
- If you are travelling solo we will tent you with someone of the same sex.
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Be a Guru (Should Knows)
- Unlimited beer and sangria at Pamplona campsite or our Zarautz Beach Camp (€10/day)
- Solo tent upgrade (€20/night)
- *€100-deposit for BBK tent hire not included in price to be given back when tent and camping equipment is returned.
- Meet us at our Bulls Camp in Pamplona or our Zarautz Beach Camp and we’ll take you to BBK by our private shuttles, and back to either of your choosing.
- Campsites in Pamplona and Zarautz
- Camping accommodation (pre-erected twin share tent w/sleeping bag and mattress)
- Shared Bathrooms
STOKE TRAVEL’S COMMON SENSE GUIDE TO STAYING SAFE
*If at any time you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to contact the onsite Noble Security team, or any member of the Stoke Travel crew who will radio for security.
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
You’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
We’re going to hook you up with a hearty breakfast and dinner, and as the bare minimum that should keep your stomach lined and engine running. Do not skip these two meals, even if you are suffering horrifically from one of the aforementioned hangovers. We also strongly advise getting a lunch in there too, maybe even every day.
- Zip your tent up when you’re in it and when you leave it.
Seems basic, but you’d be surprised how often drunk us forgets to do this. When you get in your tent of a night make sure you zip it up to prevent unexpected rain showers from disturbing your slumber. Same goes for when you leave your tent. It’ll take two seconds tops to zip it up, but that might save you from wet clothes, chafe, and maybe even pneumonia. If you also brought your favourite pair of socks and want to make sure they are safe, you are able to purchase a lock from the guru tent for only 5€.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- No means no, but more than that consent matters.
At a very basic level if you hit on somebody and they say no then you’ve just got to cop that. They’re just not that into you, sucks for about three seconds, but you’re literally surrounded by hundreds of young, like-minded travellers. Suck it up and move on. And when you do find somebody who’s into you and you want to move through the bases, make sure you get consent. It really, really, really, really, really does matter.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, or security, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible. Mwah.
Emma – Customer Service Manager : +34 625 304 703,
Stoke Barcelona Office: +34 937 370 373
- Meet us at our Pamplona, Running of the Bulls campsite. Get settled into your pre-erected twin-share tents with camping mattress and sleeping bags. Then get ready for one of our legendary campsite parties (complete with unlimited beer and sangria for €10 per day)!
- Wake up to a hearty breakfast prepared by our in-house chefs. Wash away the hangover with a swim in the campsite pool, or wash it down with another beer. Run for your life at Running with the Bulls or watch from the safety of the Arena! Enjoy your delicious dinner back at the Bulls Camp and explore Pamplona during San Fermin.
Pamplona to Bilbao
- Maybe squeeze in a morning Bull run before the Stoke bus takes you to Bilbao, we’ll give you your camping gear and set off for BBK!
Bilbao BBK Live to Zarautz
- Rock out at Europe’s best medium sized festival! We’ll provide you with your camping gear and leave you to jam in Bilbao, picking you up for some recovery in the surf.
Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp
- Enjoy life atop our cliff-side campsite looking over the stunning local beach break. No worries if it’s your first time, our instructors will get you on a wave with daily surf lessons and everything included, we won’t blame you if you decide to stay a little longer. Recuperate and relax all afternoon, exploring the gorgeous town of San Sebastian before having a delicious dinner at camp.
- Following a hearty chef-prepared breakfast, check out of the Zarautz campsite and wave goodbye to good friends and even better memories.