Drop in on us
We hope you’re as excited for Stoke Beach House Manly as we are!
Join our Stoke Beach House Manly facebook page… when we make one! #stoketravel #getstoked
Surf the city’s hottest waves with the city’s hottest travellers…and us
Maps and Directions
Our address is:
24-28 Raglan St Manly NSW Australia 2095. We accept post cards, fan mail, love letters, used knickers, travel souvenirs…
By Ferry from CBD
The Beach House is a 5 minute walk from the Manly ferry terminal. Regular and highly enjoyable boat rides depart from Circular Quay, Sydney. The trip takes 15-30 minutes depending on the boat you take. The harbour views are incredible. Cruise right past the Sydney Opera House!
Ferry | transportnsw.info
The bus and ferry terminals are located adjacent to each other and a short 5 minute stroll from The Beach House. Check time tables here:
Direct Airport Transfer
Contact us to organise an Airport transfer.
- Nightly accommodation at Stoke Beach House, Manly
- 1 hour morning yoga class every day!
- Daily healthy breakfast
- Daily 1.5 hour surf lessons with Manly Surf School
- All surfing equipment hire
- Pub crawl/ BBQ lunch/ Boat party and activities that you are in town for
- Free Power hour at the bar every night at dinner
- Instant mates
- Twin share room – Nightly package $159
- Double / Couples Price – Nightly package $330
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email at email@example.com us to let us know.
- Your best mood to make a hell of a party
Be A Guru (Should knows)
- We can cater for dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know
- Open bar for one hour a day
- NOTE: If you miss your surf lesson on day of check in, you may join on day of check out instead
- Manly is super close to the CBD, only 15 minutes on the fast ferry
- It’s the birthplace of Australian surfing and one of the world’s five surfing reserves
- Yoga studio
- Modern communal kitchen
- Open bar for one hour daily
- Free unlimited fairy bread
- Pool tables
- In house lay down cinema
- Shared bathrooms
STOKE TRAVEL’S COMMON SENSE GUIDE TO STAYING SAFE
*If at any time you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly staff
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water
You’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Remember to eat
We’re going to hook you up with breakfast, and as the bare minimum that should keep your stomach lined and engine running. Do not skip these two meals, even if you are suffering horrifically from one of the aforementioned hangovers. We also strongly advise getting a lunch in there too, maybe even every day.
- Don’t be a creep
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- No means no, but more than that consent matters
At a very basic level if you hit on somebody and they say no then you’ve just got to cop that. They’re just not that into you, sucks for about three seconds, but you’re literally surrounded by hundreds of young, like-minded travellers. Suck it up and move on. And when you do find somebody who’s into you and you want to move through the bases, make sure you get consent. It really, really, really, really, really does matter.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible. Mwah.
Here’s an idea of what your day might look like on the Surf camp package at Manly Beach house. Depending on the waves, weather and your wants and needs, times and activities will vary. There’s always something for you to do, but it’s your holiday so you’re always free to get as involved as you like or lay on the beach, have a beer or go on an adventure instead!
7.00am – Morning vinyasa yoga
8.30 am – Healthy delicious Breakfast with your crew at the Beach house!
10am – 2 hour Surf lesson at Manly Beach
1pm – BBQ lunch at the beach with your surf crew
Afternoon – Go exploring, watch a movie, play some pool, head back down to the beach for a swim, snorkel or another surf!
5pm – Farewell the day with a sundowner at the wharf
7pm Sunset boat party on Sydney Harbour