Map and directions
The closest metro stop to our rooftop is “Liceu” on line 3.
Once out of the metro station, you will be on Las Ramblas and you will need to walk about 5 minutes to the address given below.
Carrer de la Unió, 7, 08001 Barcelona, Spain.
- All the wines to taste
- Your own personal wine guide
- Knowledge and history of Spain’s wines and regions
- Terrace located in the heart of Barcelona
- Great atmosphere and a guaranteed good time
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE CLUB ENTRY
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Main Casino entrance on Moll de La Marina in Port Olimpic at 11:45 sharp!
Note: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo ID
Any problems: Call our host Rawi on whats app: 0049175 4516682
- Make sure you’ve lined your tummy with a hearty meal before-hand or you’ll end up on the floor!
- Dress to the nines if you plan on painting the town red after your class (the Barcelona beach clubs are notoriously strict)
- Keep an eye on your belongings at all times
- A rooftop terrace with city and sunset views
- Welcome cava
- Three whites to compare
- An introduction to Spanish rosé
- Three reds to compare
- Snacks paired with the wines
- Friendly and knowledgable staff
- Located in the heart of Barcelona
*If at any time you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to contact the onsite staff.
As far as situations go, a Stoke Travel trip is amongst the safest. Unlike in the ‘real’ world, everybody here seems intent on having a good time and doing so with new and old friends – your fellow Stokies are way more likely to hold your hair back when you puke than lift your wallet.
That being so, we’re more in danger of hurting ourselves while on a Stoke Travel trip than falling foul of our fellow travellers. Here’s a quick little guide to partying safe with Stoke Travel.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you’re going to drink plenty of beer and sangria, and you’re going to have a plenty big hangover, but you can really limit it by smashing a few cups of water throughout the day and evening.
- Eat! We’re got plenty of cocktails we’ll be mixing up throughout the evening so make sure you line your stomachs.
- Don’t be a creep.
Like, seriously, has that ever worked out for you? Similarly, if you see somebody being a creep and making people uncomfortable let us know and we’ll have a friendly word to them. Sometimes they just don’t realise how gross they are.
- If you see somebody having a bad time, make sure they’re ok.
We are all brothers and sisters and gender non-specific relations out here, so if you see somebody struggling in any way check on them, grab a Stoke staff member and just do what any decent human being would do.
Staying safe at Stoke Travel is super easy, but sometimes we get a little out of control and forget the basics. If you ever find yourself in any kind of situation do not hesitate to contact Stoke staff, or security, and we’ll sort you out immediately. We’re here to help – help you have the best time possible.