Posted by Stoke Media Team
7 years ago | January 6, 2017
Share this post:
The Resolutions Are All Broken
It’s that time of the year when we come to terms with who we really are. Less than a week out from the revelry of New Year’s Eve and all of our resolutions have gone to shit. We expected them too, so that’s no big deal, and old year old us wasn’t so bad, so why fix something that ain’t broken.
Ok, maybe a little broken, but in the best possible way.
So instead of trying to rewrite ourselves we focused on what we’re fantastic at and just sort of combined it all together and created a new range, Stoke’s festival roadtrip range, that takes advantage of individual Stoke trips that may coincide with each other.
The vines are alive, with the dancing of cookedlings…
We got one that’ll cater for just about anybody’s tastes, across a broad spectrum of our most popular destinations.
* ¡Viva La Fiesta! Is the best of Spain’s parties, from the clubs of Ibiza, the bars of Barcelona, to the very traditional wine fight, the madness of the bull run, BBK live music festival, and a wind down at the San Sebastian surf camp.
* ¿Why Not Wine And Waves? I mean, has ever a more reasonable question been asked? Barcelona city break, Haro’s wine fight, and San Sebastian surf camp. Glug, glug, glug.
* Bulls, Barça And Barrels, from the home of FC Barcelona, to the running of the bulls, and onto San Sebastian’s surf, we’re doing an adrenaline run through the north of Spain.
* Club The Med with Stoke and hit up the hottest discos, bars and parties, from Barcelona to Ibiza to Valencia’s La Tomatina.
* The Badass Basque Country It’s in Spain, but it’s not Spain, the Basque Country that runs where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Pyrenees foothills is home to amazing food, culture, and some of the peninsular’s greatest festivals. Check out the San Sebastian surf camp, Bilbao BBK Live and San Fermines (the running of the bulls).
* The Maker Or Breaker will pit you against your liver, as you start the trip in Ibiza, “rest” in Barcelona, and then head to Oktoberfest in Munich. Liver jokes are so passé, but this road trip will really test your mettle.