Get Stoked With Loke
WIN A Stoke Travel Trip with Loke And They’ll Cover Your One-Way Airfare
Want to know more?
Meet Us There
- 4+ nights camping accommodation in twin or triple shared tents all set up for you with self-inflating mattress and sleeping bag
- 10% off Stoke merch at the Swag tent
- Munich bike tour valued at €25 – PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR TIME AND DATE FOR THE BIKE TOUR AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE!
- Bottomless brunch every morning available from 8-11am with cooked food, unlimited mimosas, tea and coffee, and with this one we’ll even throw in lunch everyday!
- Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls with all the handy tips needed.
- Oktoberfest free entry
- Welcome drink and extra welcoming German pretzel to kick off your stay
- Campsite parties all week. Enjoy the biggest parties from Thursday to Sunday featuring international DJs, bands, performers, and magicians
- Food trucks, shisha lounge, Burlesque German funhouse, speakeasy, hangout spaces, beer pong and more entertainment
- Powder room for the ladies to make getting ready at the campsite easy
- 24hr security on site
- 24hr check-in
- Ear plugs at your disposal
- Unlimited drink upgrade – Beer, Sangria, Soft drink, tea and coffee flowing from 8:00 – 23:00, ONLY 10€ per night
- Unlimited booze – Open bar of beer, sangria, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee €10 a day
- Solo tent upgrade – Don’t wanna share your tent with a stranger? Have a feeling you’ll be bringing a stranger back? Upgrade to your own solo tent and sleep easy €20/night
- Glamping – If you’re a sucker for the finer things in life, you might wanna consider upgrading to glamping. You’ll be hanging out in a tent you can stand up in, sleeping in a bed and keeping toasty warm. You can thank us later… €150 per person per night (solo, twin, triple and quad available)
- Traditional Oktoberfest outfits – You’ll really stick out like a sore thumb if you’re not decked out in one of these, plus it’s always fun to dress up in your traditional German outfits and take pics for the gram to make all your friends back home jealous… Dirndl set €70, Lederhosen set €90 onsite – 20% OFF IF YOU PRE-PURCHASE
- Hot showers – It can get a little chilly in Munich around this time of year and what better way to warm your bones (and wash away your sins) than with a hot shower. In order to do this though, you need to purchase shower tokens, so have your coins at the ready €1 per token, or if you’re feeling brave cold showers are free! (1 token will give you 6 minutes of bliss)
- Private 8 person teepees – Got a big group and want to be able to shack up together? Like the idea of Oktoberfest being one big cosy sleepover with all your pals? Jump into a teepee! €560 per night
- Oktoberfest 7s tickets – Rugby 7’s is one of two rugby variants played all over the world. It’s named after the number of players, 7 per team, and is a damn good time to watch. If you wanna experience some live sports with a crazy atmosphere in between beer hall sessions, then get on board – €29, available September 21 & 22
- Oktoberfest table bookings – Don’t want to push your way through to crowd and eye off tables? Reserve yourself your very own spot at a table in one of the infamous beer halls. Not only will you get a guaranteed table spot, the price also includes food and beer tokens – email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on prices and table availability
Meet Us There
Join us onsite anytime in July and August, minimum 2 night stay.
- Dorm accommodation in the Stoke surf house, located in the Pagoeta nature reserve (bedding included)
- Healthy homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. All dietary requirements catered for on request!
- Daily pickups to and from Zarautz
- Introductory surf lessons, daily surfing with experienced surf guides along with daily wetsuit and board hire.
- Local activities, Basque festivities and party nights
- Daily yoga class with a qualified instructor
- Free access to onsite equipment inc yoga mats, skimboards, skateboards, half pipe, slackline, beach games and poi balls
- Free Wifi
*Book 7 nights or more and get additional free booze!
- Unlimited booze, open bar of beer, sangria, sidra, tea and coffee (€10/night)
- Private Glamping & Sheddie upgrades (subject to availability)
- Van Surfari Spain & France upgrade (€10 surcharge – available for groups on request)
- Game of Thrones filming location trip (available upon request, minimum 4 pax)
- BBQ in the forest
- Guided hiking throughout the Pagoeta nature reserve
- Just normal wine and cheese events not involving lots of exercise
- Sporting competitions such as rugby, Oztag, touch, surf comps, basketball, handball or whatever you’re into.
- Day trips to Biarritz, Hossegor, Mundaka, Game of Thrones locations Zumaia and Bakio
- Horse riding through the national park
- Sidra House dinners (Unlimited cider and 4 course basque dinner in great old traditional house in the hills behind San Sebastian)
- San Sebastian pintxos (tapas) tours
- Photo packages
- Winery tour
- Craft Beer tours
- Cliff jumping
- Private surf lessons (€20)
*These activities run on a rotational basis so you might miss out depending on how many nights you’re with us. To guarantee participation join our 7 night package.
Ride With Us
- Private Return (Round Trip) Transport from Barcelona to Andorra (11am Friday morning. Check in at least 30 minutes early).
- 3 days 2 nights
- Stay in Spa hotel – Heated pool, hot tub, gym, sauna, massage room and solarium*
- Christmas sweater fireplace welcome party with hot buttered rum and board games
- Daily delicious hot breakfast
- 3 course welcome dinner with wine included
- Daily Return Transport from between the hotel and the slopes
- 2 Day Ski Pass
- Ski equipment – boots, skis & poles (option to upgrade to Snowboard €20)
- Années Folles Après-Ski Party with DJ and “Schnappy Hour” at the bottom of the mountain
- Hamper treats in every room
Optional upgrades and add ons
- 2 day Snowboard €20,
- 2 day Ski Insurance €24
- 2 day Ski classes €65 (3 hours per day)
- Double room upgrade €20pppn subject to availability
*Note in the case that we change hotels because of capacity some amenities may not apply
Meet Us There
- All the wines to taste
- Your own personal wine guide
- Knowledge and history of Spain’s wines and regions
- Terrace located in the heart of Barcelona
- Great atmosphere and a guaranteed good time
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE CLUB ENTRY
Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/
When: Daily meet 11:45pm sharp for midnight entry
Check in location: NOT AT THE CLUB!!!!
Meet the Stoke guide and show them your Stoke bracelet/booking confirmation in front of the Main Casino entrance on Moll de La Marina in Port Olimpic at 11:45 sharp!
Note: Dress to impress (no sandals/beach clothes/Costumes) : All entries are subject to the doorman’s approval and you must bring photo ID
Any problems: Call our host Rawi on whats app: 0049175 4516682
Ride With Us
- Return private coach from London to Royal Ascot (Pick up: The Grand, Clapham)
- Windsor Enclosure entrance ticket
- Bottle of bubbly for the races
- Mini picnic box *If you have any dietary requirements please email email@example.com
- Entrance to after party at The Grand, Clapham
Check out these good times…